Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 06-22-2007, 11:00 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I'm startin' to worry...perhaps he's out lookin' for that cherry pie.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 06-23-2007, 10:37 AM
sOlo DoOf

Drifting Easy has failed to amuse us
my intentions are to join an elite team of motor cycle enthusiasts, stay up all night posting, sleep all day instead of riding and if I get a chance to ride I'd probably wash or wrench on it instead. If I need to go far you can bet it will be on a trailer. The guys I work with aren't into bikes they talk about hunting and fishing all the time, BORING!!! sooo I realy need this, I need to talk about motorcycle stuff to someone. plus it gets you closer to filling the timer cover order ......

Old 06-23-2007, 10:48 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Easy View Post
my intentions are to join an elite team of motor cycle enthusiasts, stay up all night posting, sleep all day instead of riding and if I get a chance to ride I'd probably wash or wrench on it instead. If I need to go far you can bet it will be on a trailer. The guys I work with aren't into bikes they talk about hunting and fishing all the time, BORING!!! sooo I realy need this, I need to talk about motorcycle stuff to someone. plus it gets you closer to filling the timer cover order ......
We are going to need a moniker and a sponsor for this one... any takers.

Note: pick a moniker or one will be assigned by Mega... you really don't want this...
Old 06-23-2007, 11:02 AM
sOlo DoOf

do I make up my own or is there a list to chose from?

Old 06-23-2007, 11:05 AM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
We are going to need a moniker and a sponsor for this one... any takers.

Note: pick a moniker or one will be assigned by Mega... you really don't want this...
I believe that Clint has already taken him on as a sponsor...try and pay attention.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:12 AM
8-Ball

I checked the roster... nothin'...
Old 06-23-2007, 11:58 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I was waiting for his post here.
If you can't keep up, take notes...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:02 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Oh, and while we're pointing fingers, Phreak is listed as both a prospect and Doof on said Roster.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Oh, and while we're pointing fingers, Phreak is listed as both a prospect and Doof on said Roster.
I move so quick it sometimes appears that I'm in 2 places at once.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:35 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I believe that Clint has already taken him on as a sponsor...try and pay attention.

you tell em.

Clint
Bikeless

Old 06-24-2007, 09:06 AM
sOlo DoOf

Looking at the roster.... Am very sorry I didnt pick a moniker.. Ass hat would have been a safe bet. I cant seem to put a positive spin on............. CHEESE DICK!!!

Old 06-24-2007, 01:39 PM
The Molenator

CheeseDick it is...very nice...makin' me proud already.

Clint
Bikeless

Old 06-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Cheese dick is better than dick cheese I suppose...
Old 06-24-2007, 09:34 PM
sOlo DoOf

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=cheese+dick

I realy like the one about the midget

Old 06-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
If I were you, I would work my azz off to be the best prospect ever in the hopes the powers that be will take pitty and change that cheese dick (insert any of listed definitions) moniker of yours.

just sayin...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me