Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 06-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
POI= Points of Interest or what they put in a pigs butt at a luau?
Congratulations.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 06-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Sloppy Notches

Pig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
Great job POI, we are proud of you!!
Did you notice the doof sticker?
Congrats!!
Urgh? Doof sticker???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 06-10-08-002-a.jpg (23.8 KB, 43 views)

Last edited by Pig of Iron43; 06-10-2008 at 06:30 PM. Reason: add image
Old 06-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Way to go POI. you work fast.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Sloppy Notches

Pig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographic
Fast

Just trying to sneak in while everyone is out of town...

Old 06-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Outlaw

Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
One of the big three need to put the vote up in the clubhouse for it to be dooficial.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
One of the big three need to put the vote up in the clubhouse for it to be dooficial.
There might be a bit of a delay on that til morning...
but I would vote yes

Old 06-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
There might be a bit of a delay on that til morning...
but I would vote yes
I'll mention it to 8-Ball or Mega tomorrow morning. The post wedding(s) celebration is still going strong

Old 06-11-2008, 05:48 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I'm already up.
Sign out front's fixed, too.
This old fat man can still climb.
Vote's in the Clubhouse

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:01 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Mega rocks!
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:37 PM
mynameisden

ME-43 has been doofed...

What a trip! Me and gary left 7:30 southbound for Old Town. Topped off the scoots, saddled up and hit the road. We stopped about an hour into the ride so Gary could have a quick smoke. We saddle back up drive about a mile south, then Gar yells to me that his speedo no longer works, then i notice the tail light wasnt working either, first thing that came to mind was a blown fuse, when we stopped to get a bite we checked the fuse they were all good.

We decided, to continue and hit up the stealership in Bangor. So we get on I-95 not 50 miles into it Gar's bike gives up on him. So we check out the situation after a few calls we, come to the conclusion that the stator crapped out. He had two options, tow bike 50 miles to Bangor Harley, then find a ride back home(he didnt want to ride bitch, neither did I) cause they said they couldnt work on it today, Gar told them to eat shlt. Or option two, have bike towed home 200 miles for 325 bills. He chose the latter.

I had another 50 miles to get to my destination, i bid farewell to Gary and his bike and continued my adventure. I found the 43, here are the results, me, my bike, and the 43.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 190.jpg (166.7 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 189.jpg (97.6 KB, 167 views)
Old 06-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Outlaw

Way to go Den.

Old 06-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good job.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 06-12-2008, 08:18 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Great job guys

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 06-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
All right then~

®
Old 06-12-2008, 11:01 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Vote is in the Clubhouse.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.