Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 11-26-2009, 08:52 AM
Doof Babe

SuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographic
Smile Hi ladies and the penises that troll the ladies area!

My name is Tara and I live in Franklin, TN. I am married with 2 step children (14 y/o boy and 11 y/o girl) and my 3 year old son. My son is the light of my life and I love him more than anything in the world! I wish I could ride more often but with soccer schedules and my toddler son, I don't get to ride very often. I only got to ride last week so much because Mason (my toddler) was at his grandparents house and soccer's over for a few weeks. I got to see him last night after being apart for 10 days. He seemed to have grown in leaps and bounds since I last saw him!! I fell in love all over again.

I ride a Nightster and love it. I do not want to "upgrade" because I feel my bike is perfect for me. I love how she handles in the curves, the sheer fun of riding my Nighty, and her eye catching good looks. My stock seat is super comfortable. I'll never get a windshield. EVER. I like my mid controls and look like a total tool dragging my legs close to the road or stretching them out in the air. I am asking for the Vance & Hines short shots in black for Christmas/Birthday. My neighbors will REALLY love me as those are louddddd!!! I have a full face helmet that reads, "Crack Head," on the back and no, I have never done crack. haha And I have just enough room between the fork bag, solo bag, and my riding jacket for the basics. I plan on getting a detachable luggage rack so I can use the faded fugly bag my friend gave me for longer overnight rides. Don't need much but it would be nice to have a change of clothing with me!

I've met and rode with a few Doofs (Isabel and Ed) and one gAZINTa (Larry). All GREAT people and super nice! I am super excited to be here and can't wait to meet more of you, especially the ladies!

Thanks for reading!
Old 11-26-2009, 09:05 AM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hi Tara. Happy Turkey Day. No penises here. Ms T is taking care of that.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Doof Babe

SuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographic
Isabel, crack that leather whip!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Larry!!
Old 11-26-2009, 09:12 AM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks, same to you.

We have company in from Florida. They brought a turkey roaster and take care of that part. I'm doing the sweet taters, mean green casserole, stuffing, and...that's it. Another friend is bringing apple pie later. I have made my favorite carrot cake. Live is good.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:19 AM
And along came SWeDE

BLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sock
Hi Tara

Welcome to the wild, wonderful Doof's!

Old 11-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
LOVE the intro title!

Welcome Tara! I'm sure if no one has said it yet, ya kinda look like Tara on Sons of Anarchy - but prettier. And seeing as how the SOA Tara just kicked a hospital administrator's @ss on the show, I bet everyone here is gonna be REAL nice to you!

I sure wish I lived closer to you - you sound like an absolute blast, and you are DEFINITELY Doof Babe material!

Welcome to the funhouse! Watch out for the purple sticky stuff - and Happy Thanksgiving!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 11-26-2009, 10:06 AM
Doof Babe

I did have someone mention that to me on hdforums but I didn't know who they were referring to so I had to do some internet research. Hahaha I don't watch SOA but thank you for the compliment. I used to watch Prison Break but that ended (there went all my eye candy) and now I watch whatever is on Sprout (Thomas the Train, Kipper the Dog, Caillou, Barney (lord, help me!), etc. LOL).

Not sure if I could ever kick someone's @ss. Knowing my luck, I would hurt myself in the swinging/kicking process. I am probably the clumsiest person any of you will ever meet. I'm glad I'm flexible and double jointed because if I wasn't, I surely would have broken some bones by now.

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I am looking forward to meeting more Doofs and our arch rivals. I hope I am able to attend some of these big ride events! I am looking forward to getting Slivovitzed! Then I might try some Spam!
Old 11-26-2009, 10:53 AM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Well I guess I'll be the first Penis Troll to post up here.........( I know I'm gonna pay for this) Welcome to the Doofs, great folks here and once in a while us South East clowns get together and do a ride. Watch out for Mikey also, hes a real hoot. Welcome, enjoy!
Old 11-26-2009, 10:56 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
penis #2 here, I couldn't resist looking......
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hey, my eyes are up here!

Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 11-26-2009, 11:16 AM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Well, we made it to post 8. Pretty good for around here.
Welcome.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:55 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I never go to the Ladies area.
Make that 9 posts...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 11-26-2009, 12:15 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Penis troll.............

Hey.....are you calling us dickheads?

Welcome to the forum....looks like you'll fit right in!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 11-26-2009, 12:37 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Shouldn't that be Penii for plural?

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 11-26-2009, 12:47 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
Penis troll.............
Better than bein called a Wiener Cousin.....

Welcome!

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.