Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place)
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place) Evo's , Shovels, Pans, and anything else...

Old 02-08-2007, 03:45 PM
GrayRider

Post a pic of your shovels, pans and older models here

This is a '75 FX that I bought new and modified several times.

This is a '75 FLH that I bought used. I sold it to a local guy in 1981 and he still has it and rides it.

I bought a new 1981 FLHS that looked similar to this one. I can't find any pics of it.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Baalz

This baby has always been one of my favorites...

Old 02-08-2007, 05:22 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
This is an earlier pix before we did the new front end and some other stuff...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0100.JPG (133.6 KB, 107 views)

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 02-08-2007, 05:23 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
This is a '75 FX that I bought new and modified several times.

This is a '75 FLH that I bought used. I sold it to a local guy in 1981 and he still has it and rides it.

I bought a new 1981 FLHS that looked similar to this one. I can't find any pics of it.
Some classic photos there Gray, wish I new how to scan and get my pix here...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 02-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
here's a "older" model...................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 02-09-2007, 11:10 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Does that have a kicker???

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 02-10-2007, 12:11 AM

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
yea, the AP......................

Keeper Of The Toast

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 02-10-2007, 12:17 AM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Does that have a kicker???
Yep...the FX was kick only. Email me your pics and I'll post them for you Geno.

Joe,..she would sometimes put the kickstand down for me when I came home, in those days.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:46 AM

I know what you mean Gray............

Keeper Of The Toast

Old 02-10-2007, 01:12 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

thanx, I will Gray, after I get out of this cast, and can dig through my pix...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 02-10-2007, 01:27 AM
twinV

73 Shovel

Here's a few pics of my Super Glide, I put it together from a basket case, (major basket wiring every thing, the only thing that was together was the case's) I put the kicker on it for back up, which is now the only way to start it. I need to change the brush springs in the starter again. (I should have put in comp releases.)

Old 02-10-2007, 01:31 AM

nice twinv............

Keeper Of The Toast

Old 02-10-2007, 01:44 AM
twinV

Thanks bro,,
Old 02-10-2007, 02:01 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

very nice twinV...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 02-10-2007, 02:05 AM
twinV

Thanks bro, yours too man