Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Cloud Riders > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk It's "tawk", sweet cheeks.

Old 01-07-2014, 09:40 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
That was a great trip!
We'd be happy to see you make a return visit with Dippsy and the Bone man!

Old 01-07-2014, 12:17 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Y'all come to Texas!

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=199066

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 01-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Are there festivities scheduled for Friday, or is that just an arrival day? Same question for Sunday.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 01-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Damn it....
Old 01-07-2014, 12:41 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Stockman View Post
Are there festivities scheduled for Friday, or is that just an arrival day? Same question for Sunday.
Well that depends. . .we are pretty laid back. Folks gather in diffferent locations and ride in together based on where they are coming from and see things along the way, again based on which direction they are coming from.

Some folks take their time arriving on Friday, some come in early and hit the sisters before supper. I think we hit a restaurant in Kerrville for supper Friday evening last year then drinking commenced in the parking lot.

The Cloud Rider ride is Saturday. Hunter House has a restaurant in the parking lot that does a fine breakfast. We split up in groups depending on ride speed desires then usually run into each other out on the sisters somewhere.

We head back to the hotel Saturday and some people nap, some take off for another ride and some. . .well, we won't talk about that.

The Cloud Rider induction ceremony is Saturday evening about dark.

Sunday everyone takes off at their own pace. Some have further to go and leave earlier, some have trouble getting out of bed. Luckenbach seems to be a choice destination on Sunday for a lot of folks. There's longhorns to be ridden and such.

How's that for a plan?

Old 01-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Cool.

If - and I stress "if" - I can make it, I'd be riding there and back, and I'm trying to maximize my time there, while minimizing my time off of work. Leaving Wednesday after work would put me there Friday afternoon. Leaving Sunday morning puts me home late Monday night.

Old 01-07-2014, 12:48 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Cool.

If - and I stress "if" - I can make it, I'd be riding there and back, and I'm trying to maximize my time there, while minimizing my time off of work. Leaving Wednesday after work would put me there Friday afternoon. Leaving Sunday morning puts me home late Monday night.
We would be so pleased and honored. Really.

Old 01-07-2014, 03:47 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
rental options.....

Ultra Classic Tri-Glide®
Heritage Softail®
Ultra Classic Limited®
Road Glide Ultra®
Road King®
Street Glide 103®
Road King Classic 103®
Dyna Switchback®

I miss my rk, but no tunes? hmmmmm.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippsy View Post
rental options.....

Ultra Classic Tri-Glide®
Heritage Softail®
Ultra Classic Limited®
Road Glide Ultra®
Road King®
Street Glide 103®
Road King Classic 103®
Dyna Switchback®

I miss my rk, but no tunes? hmmmmm.
Candy ass....Ride down with me.

Old 01-07-2014, 03:58 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Candy ass....Ride down with me.

If I do that I can't enjoy San Antonio at all! I need some county line BBQ
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Breaker of Stuff

It's an hour from the motel. I'll buy.

Drive the truck down to my place after work. We ride two 800 mile days down. Eat BBQ and make fun of Texans for a couple of days, then ride back.

Old 01-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
problem solved

Quote:
If I do that I can't enjoy San Antonio at all! I need some county line BBQ
Air ribs!

Oh, and if'n you do make it to San Antonio, look these guys up. They rock!

<rock-n-roll band>

Last edited by orbit; 01-07-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Come on Dave, it'll be like Wyatt and Billy without the whole "getting-shot-in-the-face-by-rednecks" part.

Old 01-07-2014, 05:33 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
It's an hour from the motel. I'll buy.

Drive the truck down to my place after work. We ride two 800 mile days down. Eat BBQ and make fun of Texans for a couple of days, then ride back.
that is very tempting.....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Quote:
that is very tempting.....
Ruminate on it......I need to take a realistic look at whether or not I can do this, Wisconsin, and ES in rapid succession.