Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 05-15-2007, 08:18 AM
Jimi

Smile

Wow! Thanks guys I am so very whelmed (not quite overwhelmed). Looking forward to the fun before me!
Seriously though JAMS thanks for the offer to sponsor and the awesome avatar. I couldn't have chosen a better one. I think I will stick with it for awhile if you don't mind.
8-Ball I am ready to clean- have brillo pad in hand. Thanks.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:23 AM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
Wow! Thanks guys I am so very whelmed (not quite overwhelmed). Looking forward to the fun before me!
Seriously though JAMS thanks for the offer to sponsor and the awesome avatar. I couldn't have chosen a better one. I think I will stick with it for awhile if you don't mind.
Glad to have ya,,,,,,,
Old 05-15-2007, 08:38 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
Outstanding! You can touch up any unscratched chrome on his bike w/ that so it all matches.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:18 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
After a short time studying the DOOF natives and getting my rabies vaccination (I wanted stronger stuff but they didn't have any) I'll declare my intent to aspire to grand levels of doof'ness .. if I can reach that low. I notice that such a grand task is not to be taken lightly; with the ever present threat of Gazintas and arduous tasks undertaken to prove oneself worthy. Neverthelss; being of strong will and not much else I think I can trek to a Hwy 43 to prove my mettle.

1. State your intent (Prospect, Hangaround, Friend or Foe) pick only one.
Answer: Prospect

4. State you intended moniker (asshat, cat collector, Gazinta squad, etc.)
Answer: Mad Dog

5. If you have selected Prospect, you must add "Doof" or "43" in some way to your Avator OR Avatar Line OR Signature Line.... NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Note: This applies only here and at VTF. Optional at any other forum.
Answer: Sir, Yes Sir.

3. If you have selected Prospect, the exalted one may decide to ask a Doof member in good standing to Sponsor you... good luck... we mostly don't want to be bothered.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:21 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big MAK View Post
After a short time studying the DOOF natives and getting my rabies vaccination (I wanted stronger stuff but they didn't have any) I'll declare my intent to aspire to grand levels of doof'ness .. if I can reach that low. I notice that such a grand task is not to be taken lightly; with the ever present threat of Gazintas and arduous tasks undertaken to prove oneself worthy. Neverthelss; being of strong will and not much else I think I can trek to a Hwy 43 to prove my mettle.

5. If you have selected Prospect, you must add "Doof" or "43" in some way to your Avator OR Avatar Line OR Signature Line.... NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Note: This applies only here and at VTF. Optional at any other forum.

3. If you have selected Prospect, the exalted one may decide to ask a Doof member in good standing to Sponsor you... good luck... we mostly don't want to be bothered.
I would be more than happy to sponsor you Mak........welcome
Old 05-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Big Al sponsoring Big Mak..... Hmmmm.... I see a trend starting.

BTW: Big Mak - do you own a trailer?

Old 05-16-2007, 01:26 PM
8-Ball

Interesting... could be potential here... I'll wait until we see an intro to pass final judgement... just sayin'... (13a or 6a - either one will suffice).

Al, Big Al... thanks for your offer of service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big MAK View Post

Old 05-16-2007, 01:29 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Yes! I own a trailer. But it hauls big rigs not 2 wheelers. And it's for sale.. I heard yer' looking for one?

Old 05-16-2007, 01:30 PM
8-Ball

copy and paste... just sayin'...

Old 05-16-2007, 06:28 PM
8-Ball

He's all yours, Al, Big Al...
Old 05-16-2007, 06:53 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Welcome Jimi and Big Mak.dj

Old 05-16-2007, 09:11 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Excellent and Thank You!

I'll do my darnedest to uphold the traditions and reputation of this fine establishment!
Old 05-16-2007, 10:38 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Well Boss, based on his avatar, he's a quick study.

just sayin...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-17-2007, 09:26 AM
WidowsSon

My Intentons

Ladies and Gentlemen (I use that term loosely),

I hereby would like to state my intention to prospect for the Doof Clenas MC.

I would like my Monkier to be "Level Doof"

I have baited a sponser in the person of Apache36, we have a route in mind and I will be making my ride within the next few weeks.

I've also adjusted my sig for my prospect status. My intentions are to gain full member status and help to bring this organization to an all new low.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to sharing some turf with you guys and gals.

I'll be rocking out at the Hawg Valley Rally in Graham, KY this weekend, if anyone is going look up the Widows Sons and ask for Ron.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:37 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Cool, I'll start the paperwork (I'm a scruncher, not a folder, BTW).
Glad apache sponsored you, as I was actually baiting somebody else (jimmymac) with the post you thought was aimed at you.
Oh, yeah, you've got what it takes, all right!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.