Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
XR1200....

or is this just old news~~~

http://www.motorcyclists-online.com/...o-Europe-.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xr1200.jpg (41.0 KB, 21 views)

®
Old 12-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Sloppy Notches

Pig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographicPig of Iron43 is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Old news, where you been, boy? I posted a note a couple of weeks ago about how they're just now taking orders for the first 750 to be sold in the states.

Old 12-07-2008, 05:30 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
I don't think it's very well known though. I spent a half hour talking to a Brit before the museum opened on Friday. He says europeans love that bike. The traditional Harleys are difficult to maneuver in the congested cities and twisty country roads, but this bike just fits. It's apparently been selling like hot cakes.

Engine by Otto.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I love it. An HD with brakes, suspension, handling and decent power out of the box. So far, Ruth won't go for it.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 12-07-2008, 07:15 PM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
I don't think it's very well known though. I spent a half hour talking to a Brit before the museum opened on Friday. He says europeans love that bike. The traditional Harleys are difficult to maneuver in the congested cities and twisty country roads, but this bike just fits. It's apparently been selling like hot cakes.
I love hotcakes......Lil Rascal is fond of the pecan variety.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:39 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlsRK View Post
I love hotcakes......Lil Rascal is fond of the pecan variety.
Me too.

The Brit's got me wanting to test ride one of these sporty's too.

Engine by Otto.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig of Iron43 View Post
Old news, where you been, boy? I posted a note a couple of weeks ago about how they're just now taking orders for the first 750 to be sold in the states.
Sorry, But when i got home the other day there were 16 pages of unread threads and i told UnChained i WAS NOT going through them~..

You really dont want to know where all i have been , do you?~

®
Old 12-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
I love it. An HD with brakes, suspension, handling and decent power out of the box. So far, Ruth won't go for it.
Or you could buy two Buells for that price. That is of course if you want an American made sport bike.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:26 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It's on Harley's website... front page.

Square 1 on the upper left rotating box...

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/C...p?locale=en_US
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 12-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Haawk - PTUI - Crap

Pete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
We know where you been.

Just keep telling Unchained you was abducted by aliens and held in New Mexico by Foreign Rapist Murderers.

We'll back you up

-Shakespeare-Hamlet

"Generally speaking, you don't die on motorcycles.
You die a few yards away from what's left of them."

-Me
Old 12-08-2008, 04:17 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Sorry, But when i got home the other day there were 16 pages of unread threads and i told UnChained i WAS NOT going through them~..

I'm Listening...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 12-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Not only is it Olde news but why not go the thread I posted with the piccys of the ones that were in our local dealers ages and ages and ages ago.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 12-08-2008, 08:57 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Logan View Post
We know where you been.

Just keep telling Unchained you was abducted by aliens and held in New Mexico by Foreign Rapist Murderers.

We'll back you up
If you know where he's been, you're doing better than I am! I usually learn where he's been when I see pictures posted on the forums.