Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Veterans
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Jams

Letters needed in the Sand box

From the Montana Patriot Guard State Captain that I thought I would pass on.

Quote:
Greetings,

The following is from Luke Volkomener (one of Mark’s Sons in the sandbox). There is a need here and we as PGR are great for filling “needs”, so get the pens and paper out so we can fill this need. To put it more plain, the Staff Sergeant has given us an order, you see Staff Sergeant’s in war zones do NOT give requests they give orders...its that military thing ya’ know?

Lets support this for the good Staff Sergeant, after all, we can’t have the “ol’ Sarg” upset with us now can we? All you have to do is change the name in the top line of the address below and his troops will get the letters.

Here is Luke’s letter:

Hello,
some of you asked for my mailing address here. Some of you knew it even before i did because i got 4 letters today... but anyways, for the rest:

SGT Volkomener, Lucas E. (change this name for one listed below)
Aco, 4-1 BSTB
Unit# 42530
APO AE 09361

Some of my guys dont get many letters. if you could, drop them a line also but dont tell them it was from me. here are their names:
SPC Mckenzie, Don
Spc Minder, Robert
Spc Miller, Joshua
Pvt Chambers, Marcus
Cpl Sinclair, Brandon
Pfc Spatz, Harley

I would appreciate it, for allmost all of them, this is their first time deploying. ive been drilling them left and right and im preaty confident in them. Me, this is my thrid. My wife, this is her second deployment, but this one is going to be the longest. She is what keeps me going and as my dad says, she's my "better half." I guess that makes me the worst half (kidding). Anyways, thank you for all of your support and keep up the outstanding work with the PGR. All of us really do appreciate the work that you do should any of us "kick the bucket."

again, thanks
luke
Old 03-03-2007, 02:24 PM
GrayRider

Would these guys be candidates for our, "Brother can you spare a dime," project?
Old 03-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Jams

I am not sure what that is Gray
Old 03-03-2007, 02:59 PM
GrayRider

This.

Last edited by MegaGlide; 03-14-2007 at 10:37 AM. Reason: link fix
Old 03-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Jams

Yeah that would be a good deal to add them to the list.

But the Sarge seemed to think that these guys needed to hear from folks to help keep their spirits lifted so I would still encourage folks to write if they want.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:29 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post
Yeah that would be a good deal to add them to the list.

But the Sarge seemed to think that these guys needed to hear from folks to help keep their spirits lifted so I would still encourage folks to write if they want.
Good deal,...we see if we can't include these guys. There will be letters in the packages.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:37 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
This is great..........thanks for posting this!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle View Post
This is great..........thanks for posting this!
It was the least that I could do and Gray, thank you for adding these men to the list.

This began when one of the Montana State Patriot Guard Road Captains had both of his sons deploy to Iraq. Here is the the email that was sent to Montana members:

Quote:
Mark Volkomener one of our RC’s in Great Falls has two sons in the sand box now, one was suppose to come home for a while but was rerouted back to Iraq. I would challenge everyone to send these two email addresses far and wide, coast to coast and around the world to let these two sons of one of our RC’s know we back here at home care.

Sgt. Volkomener, Luke = fallen_marauder@hotmail.com moving from Kuwait to Baghdad/Fallujah TODAY.

Spc. Volkomener, Matt = playboymatty2000@aol.com

Mark, I sent these to everyone in my address book...over 2500 all total. When there mail boxes fill up we will keep sending.

PGR Montana, now is the time to let them know we care and when they come home we will be there too. These are two of our own, by now both are PGR members, one caries PGR flag now the other will have one soon. I have also attached there picture so you can print it and tag it up on the refrigerator, desk, car, or whatever...lets get,er done.

Elise, send this to EVERYONE please, and thank you.

Serving You,

John "Shooter" McCabe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg copyofwe.JPG (14.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 03-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Invite those guys here.......

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 03-12-2007, 08:55 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I'll take Harley. . .how appropriate. I'll get a letter off tomorrow!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders