Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Bikers For God
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 10:44 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Loving and tender Father, God of mercy and might, I find it
absolutely incredible that you let me know you, the awesome and
holy Creator. You are so gracious to listen to me, one of your
creatures. Your mercy has saved me; I praise you! Your love has
remade me; I thank you. Your strength has given me power to change;
I appreciate you. You are wonderful, dear Father, and I love you
with all of my heart. I praise you in the name of Jesus, your
greatest gift. Amen.

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 01-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racindude View Post
Loving and tender Father, God of mercy and might, I find it
absolutely incredible that you let me know you, the awesome and
holy Creator. You are so gracious to listen to me, one of your
creatures. Your mercy has saved me; I praise you! Your love has
remade me; I thank you. Your strength has given me power to change;
I appreciate you. You are wonderful, dear Father, and I love you
with all of my heart. I praise you in the name of Jesus, your
greatest gift. Amen.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:04 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Father, thank you for loving me. I love you. I love you for what
you've done. I love you for who you are. I love you for your
promises. I love you for your faithfulness. Most of all, dear
Father, I love you because of Jesus who showed me just how much you
love me. Please empower me to show my love by serving and giving to
others as Jesus did. In his name I pray. Amen.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:34 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Dear God, the Holy One of heaven, I do find my delight in you
and your ways. I find my refreshment in your abiding Spirit. Please
give me the wisdom to seek your will every day of my life. In
Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:43 AM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Amen.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:20 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Holy God and righteous Father, please bless me as I seek to
discern your will in my decisions today. I recognize that each
breath that I take is a gift and that each success is because of
your grace. Please use me to your glory and help me find your path
for my life. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:35 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks Dave.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 01-31-2009, 08:39 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Father, I want to thank you for the many blessings you have
poured into my life. I want to list several of them by name today.
(Make your own list of things for which you are thankful.) Thank
you most of all Father, for the gift of your Son and my Savior,
Jesus. In his name I pray. Amen.

My list:
1: God himself
2: Putting Mariann in my life
3: Getting me to remission of my Leukemia

Old 01-31-2009, 08:59 AM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I am thankful to God for so many things!

Forgiveness
Family
and the answers to many of my prayers
Our God is an awesome God!

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:05 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thank you Lord, for everything.

Thanks Dave, for allowing us to share in your worship.

Old 01-31-2009, 10:38 PM
Excommunicated

Fireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girl
For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus,
1st Timothy 2:5
Old 02-12-2009, 01:26 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Holy, majestic, and awesome God, you are mighty in your
strength. You are holy beyond comparison. You are righteous and
fair in your dealings with your people. Most of all, dear Father, I
thank you because you do not deal with me as my sins deserve. No, O
God, you deal with me graciously, blessing me with your redeeming
and transforming grace. Your love gives me confidence to live for
you and to await the day I stand before you. Until that day I offer
you my thanks and praise in Jesus' holy name. Amen.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:33 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Good to see you back Fireberry !

Old 02-16-2009, 01:10 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

Dear Lord, please help us tear down every wall that divides and
separates your people. Forgive us for our pettiness and prejudice
toward each other. Stir in us a deep longing to share the unity of
heaven in our world today. In the name of Jesus, the atoning
sacrifice for all the peoples of the world, I ask this. Amen.

Old 02-16-2009, 01:13 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Good prayer my friend

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.

Tags
Christ, Christian, God, Jesus, Religion