Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Does it bother you that......

Luke's "Does it bother you when...." thread has more posts than my "The Word Association Game" thead?

well, I did start mine 7 months later so eventually I'll pass the bastage!
Old 03-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
It drives me crazy, I can't sleep at night, I'm cranky all the time something has to be done!

[/CENTER]

"East Coast Irregulars"
Old 03-05-2009, 06:03 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
don't get me started.

Old 03-05-2009, 06:53 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Doesn't bother me a bit...

But it obviously bothers you.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 03-05-2009, 06:57 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
what am I bothered about now.........
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 03-05-2009, 09:08 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
I'm fixin' to go back in there and win here pretty soon.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Nope............

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 03-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
It doesn't matter until you get all Hot and Bothered!

Old 03-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So you're sayin' I'm a LOSER to the other thread? okie dokie...