Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Dyna Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Exclamation HELP!!!!

Ok folks and folkettes, I own an '09 FXD, (stripped down, base model Super Glide) that came stock with the stubby risers, integrated speedo/ idiot light/ top handlebar clamp mount, and a set of buck horn bars.
I hated the way the bars felt, and changed them out, and I like the wrist angle of drag style bars better anyway. Flattrack bars do the same thing, but have a better rise to them, and thats what I'd rather have anyway.
What I'm looking for, is a top handle bar clamp, that has a flat speedo/ idiot light mount profile, rather than the angled profile the stock mount has.
I don't care what color, or if its chrome or not, and a set of used flattrack bars ( example; old XL bars, wider width) I have a set of 4" pullback risers, with the stock "dogbone" bolt pattern, so all I need is that flat top clamp.
I am currently unemployed, and have a tight budget, so if they are ugly, it don't matter, paint is cheap.
I just did a 300+ mile ride, and became (painfully) aware that I need to fix this ASAP, so any help or info would be appreciated. (my shoulders are still a bit sore)
Thanks guys and gals!

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM