Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Pacific
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Pacific California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:41 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Hollister Uneventful

Sidecar and myself with about 6 others went out to Hollister for the annual Gypsy tour. This was another No official rally year. Corbin had some stuff going on and Sonny Barger was there as always doing his book signings. He was looking very thin, but in good spirts. They say is is 72 years old. They gave out free Tri-tip sandwiches, popcorn and lemonade to all. We also rode into town and stopped at johnny's place for drinks and food. It was a pretty nice day for riding
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0057.jpg (93.4 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0046.jpg (147.1 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0054.jpg (144.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0045.jpg (162.1 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0040.jpg (134.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0041.jpg (136.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0055.jpg (138.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0056.jpg (125.6 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0044.jpg (119.3 KB, 61 views)

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 07-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Great, and I have a place I could crash at over there.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 07-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Some cool pics Geno. Did Sonny ask for your autograph

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 07-06-2010, 04:30 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Some cool pics Geno. Did Sonny ask for your autograph

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 07-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Great, and I have a place I could crash at over there.
Gene does have a spare room.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Outlaw

Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Here's the pics I took from Hollister & the other riding we did over the weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM1872.JPG (139.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1873.JPG (142.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1874.JPG (127.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1875.JPG (121.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1876.JPG (136.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1877.JPG (148.2 KB, 33 views)

Old 07-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
nice stingray.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Outlaw

Pics from yesterday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM1878.JPG (130.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1879.JPG (77.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1880.JPG (76.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1881.JPG (99.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1882.JPG (77.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1883.JPG (143.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM1884.JPG (109.1 KB, 32 views)

Old 07-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
Gene does have a spare room.
I ment I got a place in Gilroy...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 07-06-2010, 11:15 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Smells like garlic

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 07-07-2010, 05:48 AM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nice Trumpet.

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006