Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Cages
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Cages We talk about 'em every once in awhile, so what the hell? Probably get more play than the stupid FXR Forum...

Old 08-27-2015, 10:42 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 08-27-2015, 11:10 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wonderful news! Congratulations.

If you come through central Wyoming and need a pillow on which to lay your weary head, you have one at our place.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:29 PM
Airhead

Ken R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steak
I was thinking of flying up there to ride back, if the dates worked out. Coming back from Idaho, we're bought to see a few mountains. But as soon as NTXMC is over, Judy and I will probably be taking a trip to Grand Canyon, Zion, and Bryce. (I'm always wanting to show her what I have seen during my trips)

I don't worry about disappointing salesmen. They need to be able to accept rejection and go on. As an AC system salesman, it was a hard lesson at first.

Ken
Old 08-27-2015, 05:16 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Just so you know what to expect while traveling in the intermountain west:

stykm.jpg

Old 08-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Airhead

Ken R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steak
At least the road is paved. I can remember going back to Red Lodge . . . .
Old 08-27-2015, 07:38 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
Just so you know what to expect while traveling in the intermountain west:

Attachment 62894
We have some of that in West Texas.

--Bob Dylan
Old 08-27-2015, 10:35 PM
Mind the thorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken R View Post
At least the road is paved. I can remember going back to Red Lodge . . . .
Well, Ken, you deserved a taste of The Real West. Didn't you find that little stretch of sand and ruts downright refreshing?

Old 08-27-2015, 11:32 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
yeah, that was fun

I appreciate the offer of a place to stay, but unfortunately the route home takes us pretty much due south out of Idaho

I should have my vin in another week or so

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 08-28-2015, 01:24 PM
Mind the thorns

I figured you'd probably go south and hit I-80 but thought I'd offer just in case you decided to take the long cut home through Yellowstone.

Drive safe.

Old 08-30-2015, 08:18 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I wouldn't trade my Cummins for anything....

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 08-30-2015, 08:19 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 08-30-2015, 08:22 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

I does have a couple of "special" touches....
Got some Gnasty tunes from my buddy Ben over at Done Right Diesel.....he's kinda smart and shit.

Set on "kill"

Old 08-30-2015, 04:14 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by squish View Post

You can say that again.

Quote:

Oh. You did.

--Bob Dylan
Old 08-30-2015, 07:36 PM
The other white meat

Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

I understand that.

Except I am trading my Cummins for another Cummins.

It's a pirates life for me

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 12-16-2015, 12:50 AM
The other white meat

Thought I would put some closure on this thread.

My truck arrived at the dealer 4 weeks after ordering it. I drove up to Idaho, prepared to battle it out with the dealer who couldn't possibly honor a deal too good to be true. So, I sit down with the guy and he pulls out this sheet with about 50 discounts on it. He asks if I qualify for any of them. I look it over and I qualified for $500 for owning a business. I think to myself that the price was based on all the other discounts being applied and the final price was going to be higher.

He goes in the back room and comes out with the final numbers....

$1500 less than I was quoted when I ordered it! There was an additional $1000 factory rebate available in October. Flabbergasted, I go to the finance guy and sign all the papers and drive home in my brand new 2016 Ram 3500. In and out of the dealer in less than 2 hours including the test drive. I have never had a smoother transaction for a vehicle.

4 weeks after purchasing, I get a call from the local DMV letting me know they had all the paperwork for the truck, and all I had to do was bring $75 for the plates. I knew they didn't collect the plate charge in Idaho, so that was completely expected.

I'm still in awe how much I saved and how little hassle it was. Literally, a couple of phone calls, a couple of texts with the salesman and then go pick it up.

I would highly recommend Dennis Dillon Dodge in Caldwell, Idaho if you're in the market for a new vehicle. If you do, tell them I sent you and I get $100.

I saved more than $14,500 over buying it locally. When I told the locals what I could buy it for, they laughed and then went on to berate the dealers in Idaho. Jokes on them!

[