Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Dyna Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-12-2009, 01:05 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I always up shift with my heels. I love having mid pegs to keep your legs under you and the weight of your body off your back. I do stretch out on long rides, but use the mid pegs in tight twisties

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 12-12-2009, 01:06 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I made it out of a HD belt buckle. It just happened to fit the insert and I glued it on to it.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 12-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Ahhh.

I've been curious here lately. I'm going to get rid of that horrible footbal that is covering my air cleaner here before spring, and will be getting just a simple cover like yours the exposes the Big Sucker AC underneath. Do I need to be concerned about anything should I get caught in the rain, which seems to happen more often than I would prefer?
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:14 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

That's the only problem but not a big one, so far. I only run that AC in
the summer time. I put the stock football back on in the winter months.
you could cover the filter with a plastic baggie when parked in the rain, that's the only issue I had.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 12-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Do they make a rain sock to go on there? I notice they have those for the AC styles that curve out from the TB and point forward. Do the rain socks even work?

Seems when I get caught in the rain, I can't really pull over and wait for it to pass, so I just keep moving through it. I don't wanna screw up the engine.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:25 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

I think those socks are for dust, not rain.
Seems anything that wold keep rain out will also keep air out.
I have rode in the rain, not by choice, and have not had any problems.
My right leg blocks some of the AC.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 02-17-2010, 09:58 AM
Double-D

Dsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographic
Pic

Thought I had already posted but maybe not. I was admiring the rest of the crew and realized I didn't see mine. There have been a few changes since. I need to get up dated pics. I replaced the stock risers (1.5) with 3.5 in ones. Some other junk as well...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010019no tag.jpg (126.9 KB, 62 views)

Old 07-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Cereal Killer

BarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBarAndShield is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

2008 Super Glide. Only updates from this pic is forward controls have been added. I'm lovin' this bike.

DK

Last edited by BarAndShield; 07-31-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:18 PM
Doofish

Last Cigar Smoked: a zeppelin
FXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographicFXRS is not in AOL's target demographic
Here ya go

Something you won't see everyday. My '96 FXDS.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."

Frank Zappa
Old 08-28-2012, 06:30 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Mine's the one on the right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4720804922_778959d423.jpg (101.5 KB, 31 views)

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:32 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXRS View Post
Something you won't see everyday. My '96 FXDS.

Eschweet!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:39 PM
Hangaround

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo Y Juliet 1875
JamesDena has failed to amuse us
Me Dyna