Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Joke(s) of the Day
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Joke(s) of the Day Keep it family friendly here...

Old 05-20-2016, 12:25 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The 60th High School Reunion

He was a widower and she a widow. They had known each other for a number of years, having been high school classmates and having attended class reunions in the past without fail.

This 60th anniversary of their class, the widower and the widow made a foursome with two other singles. They had a wonderful evening, their spirits high, with the widower throwing admiring glances across the table . . . and the widow smiling coyly back at him.

Finally, during one dance, he picked up courage to ask her, "Will you marry me?”

After about 6 seconds of careful consideration, she answered, "Yes... yes I will!"

Needless to say, the evening ended on a happy note for the widower. However, the next morning he was troubled. Did she say
“Yes”or did she say ‘No
‘? He couldn't remember. Try as he would, he just could not recall. He went over-and-over the conversation of the previous evening, but his mind was blank. He remembered asking the question, but for the life of him could not recall her response.

With fear and trepidation, he picked up the phone and called her. First, he explained that he couldn't remember as well as he used to. Then he reviewed the past evening. As he gained a little more courage, he then inquired of her, "When I asked if you would marry me, did you say “Yes”or did you say “No”?

"Why, you silly man”she replied, I said Yes. Yes,I will! And I meant it with all my heart!"

The widower was delighted. He felt his heart skip a beat.

Then she continued."And I'm so glad you called. I couldn't remember who asked me!"

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:31 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Ain't growing old fun? Why, I remember the time I went...to.....?

Master of Contemplation
Old 05-20-2016, 01:17 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 05-20-2016, 02:37 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
My 60th reunion isn't for a few years yet.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-20-2016, 06:45 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Double-D

ColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sock
God.......40 for me this year. I'm getting a caculator, that just can't be right.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:50 PM
Double-D

ColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sock
Well, I'm in the kitchen and can't remember what I needed the can opener for.......
Old 05-20-2016, 11:19 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

43 for me. Pass the can opener.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 05-21-2016, 09:08 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I was going to say something, but I forgot what it was

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 05-21-2016, 12:48 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock

BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology