Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Clean & Sober
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 11-17-2008, 12:28 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
1 year for me today.
I've probably had 10-12 total in that time.
I'm going for zero this year.
You can do it, Timmy.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:16 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Ya know my SIL is a weekend smoker she only smokes when she drinks... I wish I could do that. I quit when I was pregnant, with the last pregnancy I smoked lighter until halfway through when I quit. But started back up each time. I tried Welbutrin but had a manic episode on it, doctor said no more of that.......I would definately like to save the money and not stink but I just can't do it yet. I'm a raving lunatic without them, I need to learn how to relax and be calm without smoking......................someday.

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:27 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
A day trip to St Louis and you're done.
Every ATC I know who's quit has done it this way.
Hundred bucks.

http://www.lesliecamstopsmoking.com/

Old 11-17-2008, 01:45 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Me and the g/f did chantix last year, haven't had even one since oct 28, 07, yippee, even drinking and partying, I have no desire anymore.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-17-2008, 01:46 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Chantix made me very angry.
No, I'm not still taking it...

Old 11-17-2008, 01:48 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Chantix made me very angry.
No, I'm not still taking it...
it gave me weird dreams and good farts.
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-17-2008, 05:30 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
My dad quit via having an abdominal aortic aneurysm. Something about dying several times on the table while they replaced his plumbing and being layed up in the hospital for quite a while helped him fight the urge. Then immediately follwing, he had several other aneurisms, a triple bypass, and all sorts of other goodies keeping his doctor wealthy.

He was a 3-4 pack a day type guy before that. Not tomention all the other abuses he put his body through. If you can't see the lard, it isn't food.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:46 PM
grapenutless

my mother god bless her, had 2 valves replaced, etc etc etc, she refused to quit smoking, and loose weight, she never recovered from the second valve replacement, between that and my wife dying of cancer motivation came kinda easy.
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
...it's now Day 5 for me...so far, I'm not becoming too insane...

...wierd dreams...
...like the one last night where I plowed a '76 Chevy Nova (that I use to own) head-on into a car on a used car lot that was own by Major Heely (ya know the 'sidekick' to Maj. Nelson on the old "I Dream Of Jeannie" TV show)....
a) He never owned a used car lot on the show
2) I did in fact end up totalling the '76 Nova back in '85.

...the other night's dream was better...I was on a deserted island with 5 playboy bunnies.

...except, they were all wearing chastity belts

...and the keys were around the neck of the great white shark from the movie 'Jaws'; he was off shore with a fork, knife and a napkin tucked underneath his chin waiting for me to swim out and try to get them...

....all I had with me was a Leatherman tool....
...then my alarm clock went off & woke me up...
...I think I coulda got the keys...
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 11-18-2008, 12:30 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
...it's now Day 5 for me...so far, I'm not becoming too insane...

...wierd dreams...
...like the one last night where I plowed a '76 Chevy Nova (that I use to own) head-on into a car on a used car lot that was own by Major Heely (ya know the 'sidekick' to Maj. Nelson on the old "I Dream Of Jeannie" TV show)....
a) He never owned a used car lot on the show
2) I did in fact end up totalling the '76 Nova back in '85.

...the other night's dream was better...I was on a deserted island with 5 playboy bunnies.

...except, they were all wearing chastity belts

...and the keys were around the neck of the great white shark from the movie 'Jaws'; he was off shore with a fork, knife and a napkin tucked underneath his chin waiting for me to swim out and try to get them...

....all I had with me was a Leatherman tool....
...then my alarm clock went off & woke me up...
...I think I coulda got the keys...
so its working out for ya huh?
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I only smoke on the weekends, usually because I'm drinking. Even when I was smoking all the time, I never smoked more than 1/2 a pack a day.
If I try to quit now....somebody will die...I don't know who and quite frankly I have found so many people that need dying, that it just wouldn't matter.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:49 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
I only smoke on the weekends, usually because I'm drinking. Even when I was smoking all the time, I never smoked more than 1/2 a pack a day.
If I try to quit now....somebody will die...I don't know who and quite frankly I have found so many people that need dying, that it just wouldn't matter.
having a bad day are we?
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Double-D

J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
having a bad day are we?
Nope, actually having a pretty good day except for my wife having treatment today. Just the general opinion I have developed about people in general. You know...kind of like the 95/5 rule....5% of the people are bringing something to the table...The other 95% are just sucking up my air.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:58 PM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
Nope, actually having a pretty good day except for my wife having treatment today. Just the general opinion I have developed about people in general. You know...kind of like the 95/5 rule....5% of the people are bringing something to the table...The other 95% are just sucking up my air.
I do agree wholeheartedly. Hope it goes well with your wife.

I started smoking after 14-15 years when my wife got cancer, imagine she is getting radiation and I am outside smoking-its kinda sick.......

your one of my 5%!
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
I do agree wholeheartedly. Hope it goes well with your wife.

I started smoking after 14-15 years when my wife got cancer, imagine she is getting radiation and I am outside smoking-its kinda sick.......

your one of my 5%!
Thanks..means alot coming from you.