Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Doofhead

Totenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographicTotenkopf is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDWRENCH View Post
No i am not planning on splitting the case's I will only be bolting on the 107 kit. Hey i will see how far I can push it for hp/tq levels . Worse case I take the bike back to the dealer with a smoked crank with stock cylinders on for warranty I mean what can they do but say ok you get a new crank!!!!! At that point I tell them I need the case for a few days I install the timken and give them the case's back with bearing and shim ready to go. HA HA HA
now THAT....... is funny.