Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 03-29-2007, 08:47 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Doof License Plates

Well, we've got at least 2 now, so there needs to be a sticky.

MegaGlide

RKotter

CDouthitt

Gordito

SafetyMan

harleyjsb

racindude

Bluetoys

apache36

BillyB

Sidecar Doug

SafetyMan again. From the Pound.

Even yet more SafetyMan. Boy's plum ate up.

why_me

Serg06

Git Real

MrSurly

Bone Stockman

Turbo Turtle

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:46 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Ordered mine yesterday for the Street Glide:

GORDO43

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 03-29-2007, 10:17 AM
Baalz

Nice..

But Mega do you seriously think your gonna convince the lady's thats your size and age?
Old 03-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
Ordered mine yesterday for the Street Glide:

GORDO43
Yeah I tried to order Doof43 but somebody beat me to it.
So I ordered 34food instead.. diabolical!
Old 03-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
I tried 34NKCUF, but was DENIED!!!

The Bastages.....

Just sayin'...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 03-29-2007, 10:46 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
NJ only allows 5 characters, so DOF43 just didn't have that ring to it, ya know? DUF43 sounds like a golf score or sumpin'. And XLIII takes too much 'splainin'. Have enough of that with the points cover.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 03-29-2007, 10:56 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Cool

Some variations...

Think I'll stick with my plate for a while... had it since 1996!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4DOOF3.jpg (7.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 43DOOF.jpg (7.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg D43F.jpg (6.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DO43OF.jpg (7.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DOOF43.jpg (7.0 KB, 7 views)

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 03-29-2007, 10:57 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
just tried doof, but already takin here.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:33 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
genious Ballz. pure genious.

Old 03-29-2007, 08:21 PM
8-Ball

This one is on the way...

Attached Images
File Type: png 8-BallLicensePlate.png (31.0 KB, 610 views)
Old 03-29-2007, 09:01 PM
Woody218

I'm waiting for this one to show up one of these days.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
I'm waiting for this one to show up one of these days.

Nice choice, Woody.

...you got taste...

Just sayin'.....

Last edited by Q-Dog; 03-29-2007 at 11:17 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:46 AM
Woody218

Dave, in that photo where you're holding the chicken, you kinda look like Bob Saget.

Old 03-30-2007, 07:10 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thank you.
That's a very High compliment!
Old 04-10-2007, 04:04 PM
D.O.R.K.

rraymond has failed to amuse us
Renewed my plate...Didn't even think of customizing DOOF!!!

Well in Michigan, they're making us all replace our plates due to a new more reflective one. Needless to say, I just filled out the paperwork for my bike plate, sent it in, not even thinking of getting a personalized one. I was so bummed after seeing this thread and realizing that I should've done something special related to the Clenas. Got my plate in the mail today and your not gonna believe what was on it! What a friggin coincidence! I haven't quite figured out what the rest of it means but I'm sure it must mean something. It has to! I mean what are the odds of getting this plate with that on it? Was this purely coincidental, or are the GAzinta Gods sending me a mysterious message???
Rick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0837_compressed.JPG (62.7 KB, 205 views)

Rick..."Do it On a Road King"