Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > FXR Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

FXR Discussion Like anybody cares

Old 07-24-2010, 07:23 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
SWEET !!!!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 08-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parks View Post
What is it with the FXRs?

Harleys ride to Starbucks for coffee. FXRs ride to Seattle.

Old 08-23-2010, 01:27 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
ask the people who own them, they swear by em'.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 08-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
And watch the guys who don't. They want to steal 'em.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 08-23-2010, 03:41 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
And watch the guys who don't. They want to steal 'em.

joe

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 08-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Geno, man, damn... I never thought of you. I swear!

My brother is one of those guys who was way too cool for FXRs. You know.. they don't look like Harleys. Then he rode a couple of mine, and found out that Sonny Barger rode one. Now he wants one. He wants it with his SG, not instead of it, but that's fine.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 01-17-2011, 06:56 AM
SwampRat

FXR4Jay has failed to amuse us
Heres Mine Basically Just How Bought it .. Be some changes to come I like the Handlebars the way they Look but having to lean forward some with it .. Not good on the Long Haul .. Have Replaced the Seat Already with a Mustang and the Matching Tank Trim will be going to as soon as receive the OEM Tank Trim ..

Old 01-17-2011, 06:58 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Verra nice!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 01-17-2011, 09:54 AM
D.F.F.D.

Last Cigar Smoked: Do not smoke
Nub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNub is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
My latest project. 85 fxrt.

Old 01-17-2011, 11:44 AM
Securitas Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by feguy1 View Post
My latest project. 85 fxrt.

Nice choice. Looks just like mine, 'cept different.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 01-17-2011, 12:28 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXR4Jay View Post
[B][I]Heres Mine Basically Just How Bought it .. Be some changes to come I

In the future, I'd like the lil bit bigger front tire for my softail. Hit a rut last Sept. Needed a new rim.

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 01-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney61 View Post
Verra nice!!

And your little dog, too!

Old 01-17-2011, 12:35 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Quote:
Nice choice. Looks just like mine, 'cept different.

joe

I noticed that you have the mid pegs instead of floorboards, did you do that?

Old 01-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
I noticed that you have the mid pegs instead of floorboards, did you do that?
When I bought it, I removed some cheap, crappy, worn-out forwards. I was trying to accumulate all the parts for a floorboard set-up, but got a complete mid set-up first. I installed the mids and forward pegs, and shift/brake with my heels.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 01-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Quote:
When I bought it, I removed some cheap, crappy, worn-out forwards. I was trying to accumulate all the parts for a floorboard set-up, but got a complete mid set-up first. I installed the mids and forward pegs, and shift/brake with my heels.

joe

I've found that to work very well, I just can't get the shifter port to stop leaking primary fluid.