Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
No big story here but I'll post mine:

2006 Ultra Classic (stock 88), Sampson Caliber true duel pipes, Big Sucker Stage I, Power Commander...

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/att...0&d=1181446803
Old 07-07-2007, 08:30 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
New tune after BigBoyz Heads

I likey..

95 SE Flats
37b cams
BigBoyz heads 9.8-1
Python 2-1
98.90 hp
105.74 tq.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FastLane Tune.pdf (103.3 KB, 47 views)
Old 07-07-2007, 09:39 AM
GrayRider

Nice numbers.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:02 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Looks fun.

Engine by Otto.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
my dyno-mite chart

Old 08-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Introduce her to my lap!

Dirk Digler has failed to amuse us
Ok have to post

Uncorrected no smoothing 4th

06 FXSTBI 95ci
Dewey Prostreet heads 74cc decked .60
(V-Thunder Behive springs .600 lift 160 lbs,
1.900 intake and 1.570 ex valves,4 angle valve job. 10.5:1 Comp,
Hydrolsolid lifter,
Andrews 67g .570 lift gear driven cams,
Mystfree, Wiscoe flat top pistons
Rinehart Stagg Duals
Dakota Kid bored 49.5mm EFI
SE 90 degree Heavy Breather
MFI Stage III 5.7 Gm/s Injectors
LMR oil spring, Bandit Sportsman clutch Grey springs
THUNDERMAX w/Auto Tune
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZDYNO 002.JPG (26.6 KB, 102 views)

"Caution: I drive like you do!"
Old 10-01-2007, 08:32 PM
R.I.P.
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Garytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recently
Okay, since you asked, and I have...

GMR/REV. PERF. 98" "Power Pack 1"
GMR CNC HEADS
37G
LMR2 spring
valves, springs, etc., etc.

Hydro-Rev Lifters

V&H True Duals & Ovals (yes, I know...)

S/E A/C W/Zipper's filter... (still like, "the football")

Power Commander usbIII

Baker DD6 gear set

Primo Rivera Pro Clutch

Forget anything?

5th gear dance with "Dr Dyno:"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dr Dyno Chart 29SEP07.jpg (71.5 KB, 218 views)

Last edited by Garytheterrible; 10-04-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Sportster 1200
Engine itself is stock
SE Air Cleaner
Cycle Shack Slip-on's
SERT
Dyno Tune

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:36 PM
twinV

Here's my #'s, I'm happy with them. Not bad for a tw26.

Rev Perf 98" cylinders
CP forged flat tops (9.47CR)
GMR CNC ported heads
0.040" Cometic head gasket
Andrews TW26G
Feuling lifters
4140 Chrome-Moly adjustable push rods (GMR)
Baisley oil spring
SE A/C
Hooker adjustable slip ons
Stage one flash
PCIII USB

HP 93.93 Torque 106.89

Forth gear pull.

Old 04-24-2008, 04:21 AM
Where be the women ?

stretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

107" (4.375 crank, Axtell cylinders)10.5:1 comp, Baisley ported heads, Woods TW6H, 50mm TB, D&D Fatcat, Baker DD6
Old 04-24-2008, 06:17 AM
Known Associate

Leadbelly has failed to amuse us
This is after a 95 rebuild, with WILD THING heads , and cams.
45mm Mikuni carb, S&S cam drive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dino.jpg (119.8 KB, 94 views)
Old 04-24-2008, 02:39 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Hoss's chart.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:58 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch View Post

107" (4.375 crank, Axtell cylinders)10.5:1 comp, Baisley ported heads, Woods TW6H, 50mm TB, D&D Fatcat, Baker DD6

is this a Harley engine?

Old 04-26-2008, 04:27 PM
Where be the women ?

stretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withstretch is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Yes sir it is !!!! Dave did a great job with it !
Old 04-30-2008, 05:20 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post

is this a Harley engine?
No its a Briggs and Stratton