Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Northeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Northeast Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Old 02-04-2019, 04:36 PM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
We are going to call it WV Gathering 2019

It is June 23-28 (check in Sunday and out Friday)
With tax (12%) it is $670 for 5 nights in private cabin, with kitchen, fireplace and Jacuzzi tub. We have to have 8 booked by April 15th to get this off season rate.
Tell them you are with the Doof Clena motorcycle group 1800-828-8478
Please come, it is a beautiful area with nice riding.

So far booked are: woot!

Stoney and Kathie
Backboard Mike and Sleeveless
Fe Butte
Infidel
fred1369
Vafatboy and 7 Pump Latte
Bigtoe
Slowhound and Chrissy
Ricky

Last edited by Sleeveless; 06-08-2019 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:06 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
C'mon people...... this is gonna be fun!!

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 02-04-2019, 06:43 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Almost Heaven, West Virginia......................................

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 02-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Double-D

Sweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suckSweet Pea can happily embrace the suck
We're in, and will book soon!!

Come on doofs, let's do this!!! Get out your calendars and phones and call and book, PLEASE!! Beautiful riding for all.

Old 03-16-2019, 11:11 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Where is this in WV? I'm in between tentative and intrigued.

Old 03-16-2019, 09:09 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm going to book soon...

Before April 15th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 03-17-2019, 06:08 AM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
We need 8 booked to get the off season price. So lets do this!

Old 03-17-2019, 08:26 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
Where is this in WV? I'm in between tentative and intrigued.
It's on highway 28, south of Petersburg maybe 6-8 miles.

Kimber

Old 03-25-2019, 07:31 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Smoke Hole cabins near Seneca rocks WV. (?)

This place? Right?

https://www.smokehole.com/

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 03-26-2019, 10:13 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

I am booked!

Half down on day of booking (today for me), two weeks prior to stay for canceling if things don't work out...

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Last edited by Fe Butte; 03-26-2019 at 03:50 PM.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:57 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
I am booked!

Half down day of booking (today for me), two weeks prior to stay for canceling if things don't work out...

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 03-26-2019, 07:36 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Does anyone have recommendations on where I could fly in and rent a bike in MD, VA, etc...

I'd love to join you all, but can't take the extra 4 days off to allow for riding there and back.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 03-26-2019, 08:00 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by par_fore View Post
Does anyone have recommendations on where I could fly in and rent a bike in MD, VA, etc...

I'd love to join you all, but can't take the extra 4 days off to allow for riding there and back.
Doing a search, I found these HD options in Virginia.
It doesn't list Patriot HD in Fairfax or Colonial south of Richmond. Those locations my no longer rent.

There are also Eagle River motorcycle rental options in Washington DC and Wheeling WV.

Harley-Davidson® Authorized Rentals locations in Virginia

Bayside Harley-Davidson
2211 Frederick Blvd.
Portsmouth, VA, USA 23704
757-397-5550
757-397-5513 (fax)
Visit Our Web site
http://www.baysidehd.com

Closest airport to Portsmouth would be Virginia Beach Airport on East side of Norfolk.

Shenandoah Harley-Davidson
213 Rolling Thunder Lane
Staunton, VA, USA 24401
(540) 213-7433
(540) 213-8030 (fax)
Visit Our Web site
http://www.shenandoahhd.com

No big airports near this dealer. You would have to fly to a large airport, like DC or Richmond, then a commuter to somewhere like Charlottesville or Roanoke. The other option would require someone picking you up from an airport and taking you there. Staunton is minimum 90 miles from my house. 140-150 from DC and about the same to Richmond, VA.

Kimber

Old 03-26-2019, 08:48 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks Mike. This will get me started. I'll spend some time doing a bit of research.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 03-27-2019, 05:20 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
It's close to a thousand miles for me which would translate to four days traveling. I'm searching for new employment, but have vacation and sick leave upon my year mark in a couple weeks. Hoping for the best either way. Looking forward to being there

BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology