Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
your is integral to the saddlebags, its not on the 09's+
Yeah, I know.

I looked up the saddlebag/lower fender support bracket at M and M. It's like $34 before shipping.

I like the cleaner look Russ achieved.

And I'll do that eventually.

Gotta invest my Harley money wisely in the short term, so the dechroming can wait a bit.....

Last edited by orbit; 03-05-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Then you can pull the front fender and make it look like this..............

Then you can put a detachable setup on your tour box, relocate the license plate and put a tri bar brake light on it!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mail.jpg (8.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg mail1.jpg (10.0 KB, 58 views)

Meng

TKWSV

Old 03-06-2010, 06:41 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
Then you can pull the front fender and make it look like this..............

Then you can put a detachable setup on your tour box, relocate the license plate and put a tri bar brake light on it!!!
oh steve, that is baggalicious......
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-18-2010, 07:14 PM
DAVANEDEN

The Cheesehead has failed to amuse us
Smile

I was able to get in between the fender and wheel with a flat blade screwdriver to straighten out the bent tabs. (no scrapes of paint or bloody knuckles either) I put a lowered and smoothed "Native Customs" front fender on my Limited without removing the tire. Now I have to take off the back bumper to match. All of this from a transplant cheesehead!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S6301870.jpg (72.9 KB, 43 views)
Old 04-18-2010, 07:25 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nice. Is that the "Limited" badge or a reflector?

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 04-18-2010, 07:38 PM
DAVANEDEN

The Cheesehead has failed to amuse us
I took the Limited emblems off of my stock fender and put them on the new one and then added the chrome fender skirt to give it a lower look in the rear. This fender is around 1" lower than the stock fender and I can always change it back if I wanted to.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:07 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
i used a long bladed standard screw driver and a small hammer to tap the tabs flat enough to get a socket on the nuts. you have to place the screw driver between the spokes from the other side of the wheel to get the right angle on the tabs.

Old 04-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I love that clean lowered look of that fender. Eventually I'm going to get that done. I think the painting of the fender will cost a ton, so it's going to have to wait.