Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Prayer Line
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Prayer Line Got a prayer request(s)? Here's the place.

Old 11-26-2013, 01:23 AM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 11-26-2013, 07:40 AM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
I met Jeff at ES too. I can also attest to the power of this group's prayer. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID by Tapatalk 4, most likely from the bathroom.

Old 11-26-2013, 07:56 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Prayers and thoughts......

Meng

TKWSV

Old 11-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke611 View Post
I met Jeff at ES too. I can also attest to the power of this group's prayer. :thumbup:

Ditto here as well, my prayers go out to Jeff.

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 11-26-2013, 12:15 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Continued prayers for our friend Jeff.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 11-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Prayers to my Doof brother Jeff & his wife Brenda from TimmyD and family.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 11-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I never had the pleasure. Prayers from Wyoming.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:22 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Still praying here....

For everyone involved.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 11-26-2013, 09:32 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
i met jeff and Ms B back in 08 at ES ..... I was sad for the two of them when jeff had the mishap in the parking lot ...... I am far more sad for them now .... may the mighty spirit ride with them now and keep them strong through this difficult time

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 11-29-2013, 08:57 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I met Jeff the first time at ES 08 (EVERYthing happened at ES 08)
And I saw them both most recently at Snook, TX for the CFB run in March.
Praying hard for them both.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 11-29-2013, 11:38 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I pray for a miraculous healing for Jeff. Lord, please heal his liver and restore full hepatic function. I pray that he be cured.

In Jesus Christ's Holy Name I pray,

Amen!

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 11-30-2013, 11:15 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Prayers sent.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba