Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 01-23-2009, 06:55 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well...

Send the raw photos to me.

I'll see what I can do in photoshop.

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 01-23-2009, 07:31 PM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
Well...

You're such a giver, Skip.
Always going the extra mile.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:36 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I am good with ps too....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-23-2009, 08:14 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Well...

Have you done the photo is Luke611's post yet?

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 01-26-2009, 12:33 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke611 View Post
You're such a giver, Skip.
Always going the extra mile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
I am good with ps too....
Awww - you guys are SO sweet!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 01-26-2009, 12:37 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Awww - you guys are SO sweet!
Dang it, I see you posted to this thread and came in here hoping for pics.
<sigh> disappointed again.

Separated at birth? You decide

Tags
woohoo Lady got hoots