Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doof Lore
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doof Lore The Beginning, The Wrench, Rites, and Rituals...

Old 02-21-2007, 01:37 PM
LTRoadglide

"Under and Alone" by William Queen --- Order of the Book

the name of the book with the undercover cop who infiltrated the motorcycle club?? Anybody with enough brain cells intact to remember? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:47 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Under and Alone by William Queen. really good book if you wnant my opinion
Old 02-21-2007, 02:24 PM
LTRoadglide

Thanks Apache Dude - that's it. I hope it's in paperback.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:44 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
it is...i'm done with mine...if you cover shipping you can have it
Old 02-21-2007, 02:45 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

scratch that....pm me your address and i'll get itout friday at the latest
Old 02-21-2007, 03:08 PM
LTRoadglide

Thumbs up Done

A big "THANKS" apache36. I shall keep the tradition alive - anyone who wants it after me, send me a pm.

Old 02-21-2007, 03:19 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

sounds like a plan...i'll get it out friday
Old 02-21-2007, 05:27 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
I usually have some time to read at work...breaks & lunch

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 02-21-2007, 06:11 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

well since i only have one copy i would assume that you're next on the list
Old 02-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
Hey X

If u get it next, send it off to me when ur done. PLEASE
Old 02-21-2007, 07:25 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle View Post
If u get it next, send it off to me when ur done. PLEASE
You got it if i get it...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 02-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
You guys realize that there's gonna have to be Doof tags, stickers, Sharpie marks or sumpin' as well as a new "Order Of The BooK" if this thing starts getting passed around....

Old 02-21-2007, 07:54 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

oh and by the way when all is said and done i would love to have the book back after it's travels. it would make for a great story in itself.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Known Associate

nvsteve has failed to amuse us
Is the Tour......er Typist on the list yet?
Old 02-21-2007, 09:14 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

nope, i doubt there's enought paper

Tags
under and alone, william queen