Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Accessories
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Accessories Horns, Pegs, Guards, MP3, Sat. Radio, GPS, etc.

Old 01-06-2010, 12:11 AM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
ITouch/IPhone with the Pandora app.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 01-06-2010, 12:22 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
ITouch/IPhone with the Pandora app.
Yup...^^^^^^ iPhone, Shuffle, and Nano here...Pandora is great.

oh and Ed...you're such a hater...

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 01-06-2010, 04:20 PM
The one, the only....

Da'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDa'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDa'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDa'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDa'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDa'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDa'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDa'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDa'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDa'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDa'Wump has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I touch because you can do so much more than listen to music on it! Mine has helped me lose weight

Old 01-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDouthitt View Post
Yup...^^^^^^ iPhone, Shuffle, and Nano here...Pandora is great.

oh and Ed...you're such a hater...
trust me, I love the devices. My youngest has a G4 Nano, my son has a G5 Nano, and my oldest daughter has the touch. I love playing with the devices, they are VERY slick, well thought out, and intuitive to use. However, the side effects of that abomonation called iTunes for Windows are horrendous. I have seen it bring a well functioning computer to it's knees, consuming far more resources than it should to do what it needs to. Random system crashes are also very common.

I mean, if I were to have my wife give me a kitchen labotomy with a dull knife so that I was of the proper intelligence of you average Mac fanboy and then got myself the latest and greatest shiney thing from the All Mighty Steve Jobs to run iTunes, I'm sure it would be fine.

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
trust me, I love the devices. My youngest has a G4 Nano, my son has a G5 Nano, and my oldest daughter has the touch. I love playing with the devices, they are VERY slick, well thought out, and intuitive to use. However, the side effects of that abomonation called iTunes for Windows are horrendous. I have seen it bring a well functioning computer to it's knees, consuming far more resources than it should to do what it needs to. Random system crashes are also very common.

I mean, if I were to have my wife give me a kitchen labotomy with a dull knife so that I was of the proper intelligence of you average Mac fanboy and then got myself the latest and greatest shiney thing from the All Mighty Steve Jobs to run iTunes, I'm sure it would be fine.

Well - there's your problem
Old 01-06-2010, 06:01 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
dippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
blubblubbbbbrooomblubblubblub.....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-07-2010, 07:23 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk

Old 01-07-2010, 11:00 PM
HILLBILLY

sofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milksofa king stays crunchy even in milk
I have a I-touch 32 gig and have it loaded with music and pics. I had to replace my harddrive and now if i plug my itouch into the computer I will lose everything on the touch. Could someone tell me how to go around that without paying 30 bucks for a bootstrap or whatever?
Old 01-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Is it music from iTunes store? If so, you should be able to reinstall iTunes and have it sync as long as you provide your username and password. You only get 5 installs of iTunes before it gets pissed, though.

I would think Apple thought it through at least this much.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:43 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nobody uses a walkman anymore?

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:41 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
I have a I-touch 32 gig and have it loaded with music and pics. I had to replace my harddrive and now if i plug my itouch into the computer I will lose everything on the touch. Could someone tell me how to go around that without paying 30 bucks for a bootstrap or whatever?
Whenever I had to do the monthly reformatting on my Windows machine, I just reloaded iTunes, then synced the iPod to restore all the songs. You should have a dialog box pop up up to ask if you want to do this.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 01-08-2010, 06:07 AM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Whenever I had to do the monthly reformatting on my Windows machine, I just reloaded iTunes.
I think I figured out why you had to reload your computer monthly.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
I think I figured out why you had to reload your computer monthly.

Yeah, it is pretty funny that Windows won't run the most popular music sharing software in the world....

But my problems were with Office.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Double-D

Do you really want to get me going here?

Old 01-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Quote:
Do you really want to get me going here?

Let's just leave it with you being happy with your OS and me being happy with mine.