Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Specific Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specific Crap No, really, I'm sayin'.

Old 03-16-2020, 09:12 AM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Virus - self check

I post this in the hope it helps all members stay a little safer:

Stanford hospital board internal message:

The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it's too late. Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.

In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases: Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That's very dangerous.

Please send and share this with family and friends. Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - CORONAVIRUS

1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 C. degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours - so if you come into contact with any metal surface - wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but - a lot can happen during that time - you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can't emphasis enough - drink plenty of water!

THE SYMPTOMS
1. It will first infect the throat, so you'll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind You feel like you're drowning. It's imperative you then seek immediate attention.

SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS

Master of Contemplation

Last edited by Ol Mike; 03-16-2020 at 11:37 AM.
Old 03-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
This is total BULLSHIT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 03-16-2020, 11:49 AM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well there goes my credibility!!!

Although it sounds like some good feasible advice might be included among the B.S.

Master of Contemplation
Old 03-16-2020, 01:14 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
No. There isnít. Wash your freaking hands and avoid close contact with other people especially if you have health issues or are elderly.
Thatís the sum and substance of the good advice.
Iím gonna go out on a limb here and guess you are not a member of that or any other hospital board so unless you got the internal memo first hand then stop posting crap off the internet. Even if you are, just donít.
I might be a little touchy right now. Iím out of the country and have had to spend hours running down rumors that have my employer asking constant questions.
People. Stop spreading crap. Itís not harmless to people who have to actually deal with it.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 03-16-2020, 01:36 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I am sadly back in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia, shoulda stayed in Wyoming.

But the wife is still working and residing here and wants me to check in every so often.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 03-16-2020, 02:02 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
I am sadly back in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia, shoulda stayed in Wyoming.

But the wife is still working and residing here and wants me to check in every so often.

So, same situation as me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 03-22-2020, 10:50 PM
Spyderman

fred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
No. There isnít. Wash your freaking hands and avoid close contact with other people especially if you have health issues or are elderly.
Thatís the sum and substance of the good advice.
Iím gonna go out on a limb here and guess you are not a member of that or any other hospital board so unless you got the internal memo first hand then stop posting crap off the internet. Even if you are, just donít.
I might be a little touchy right now. Iím out of the country and have had to spend hours running down rumors that have my employer asking constant questions.
People. Stop spreading crap. Itís not harmless to people who have to actually deal with it.

ED,
are you back in the states now or stuck where you are due to whole country quarantine?
ďWe are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: the only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield.Ē
óGeorge Orwell, 1946

"The race may not always be to the swift nor the victory to the strong, but that's how you bet." - or - that's how the smart money bets...attributed to Damon Runyon
Old 03-22-2020, 11:30 PM
Double-D

Iím back. There is no whole country quarantine. American citizens can come back any time. Those coming in from high risk countries are screened and sent to their final destination with instructions to self quarantine. I was in Mexico. Itís not at high risk. Only the land borders are closed.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 03-23-2020, 10:46 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: Victor Sinclair Classico
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I go out to walk my dogs and to go to the grocery store. Dallas County just implemented a shelter in place, or stay at home order. I'm sure Tarrant County (where I live) is next, as it seems each governor and mayor is in a contest to one-up each other at every turn.

I am heading to hide out at the cabin before I am not allowed to leave. I can easily convert the hog pit into a corona pit if someone gets within 10 feet of me down there.

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 03-23-2020, 12:18 PM
Known Associate

Last Cigar Smoked: Hate'um
Mountainkowboy has failed to amuse us
Wife works for an urgent care, they've had 3 positives. I think we already had it 5 weeks ago after my trip to the ER. Tried to hack up a lung for 4 days, and was sick for 2 weeks. Never got tested though

The AWAKENING
Old 03-23-2020, 01:43 PM
Cat furniture

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post

I am heading to hide out at the cabin before I am not allowed to leave. I can easily convert the hog pit into a corona pit if someone gets within 10 feet of me down there.
Maybe you could do a little digging and extend it into a corona moat around the cabin? Stock it with bass, lay in a supply of your favorite beverage, and call it "getting away from it all."

My son (fire), daughter (LEO), and daughter-in-law (hospital EMT) all have jobs that will keep them in contact with the public throughout this mess. Sheriff's office notified us that victim response unit personnel will only be sent out for homicides and similarly dire emergencies, and then only if the supervisor is out on another call.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.