Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doof Lore
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doof Lore The Beginning, The Wrench, Rites, and Rituals...

Old 04-05-2007, 11:14 AM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Bought my glasses yesterday...waiting for the perfect moment to break them out...humiliation to come soon.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I found it therapeutic.

To watch apache36 humiliate himself.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:12 PM
captainlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev it UP View Post
Sweets eyes are open

ever seen road kill, aint too many closed eyes there.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Speedy RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlee View Post
ever seen road kill, aint too many closed eyes there.
No I don't stop and look at road kill
roflback:
Take a picture for me so i can get educated
I just saying......if you see some and have a camera and all.

Sweet and sticky.................:jerk:

Oh my I found a meaty smiley
Old 04-07-2007, 08:17 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I never thought self-humiliation would be so wonderful...
The wife and I decided to head out to our newest, and might I add, the best restaurant in Traverse City. I must however, apologize for the sub-par quality photos...like a Doof, I charged the batteries in the camera, got it all ready to go, pulled it (the camera) out at the restaurant to take pictures, only to find out...

...that I left the compact flash card at home.

Never fear...that's why they make camera phones.

Gettin' Ready

Warming Up

Take 1

Take 2 (I realized I covered up the 43 on my shirt)

My Partner in Crime...

Hmm, I Musta Had Some Chicken Left on My Chin

Clint
Bikeless

Last edited by CDouthitt; 04-07-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Doof.

You, Sir, should be very proud of yourself...and the Better Half !!!

Very nicely done.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:56 PM
The Molenator

Quote:
Originally Posted by davukmer View Post
Doof.
Has it come to this....

name calling?

Thank you...now it's time to work on my custom Marx signature.

Clint
Bikeless

Old 04-07-2007, 09:26 PM
GrayRider

Great job, Clint. The AP and I rolled with laughter.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:33 PM
The Molenator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Great job, Clint. The AP and I rolled with laughter.
As did we, as well as the people sitting around us. For some reason a couple of kids thought it was funny...like the kid behind me who thought my head was a punching bag for his balloon...good times.

Clint
Bikeless

Old 04-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Doofin' it up at The Dealership....

OK ..were goin' hardcore with RKotter folks.

Note: UnHappy Salesman over his right shoulder.

He's taken Clint's Hooter girl photo-op as a challange.....
and added the second Hooter's girl...

Looks like we have a new member of the Rite.

Just sayin'....
Old 04-14-2007, 04:58 PM
GrayRider

Excellent...self humiliation and lovin' it.
Old 04-14-2007, 05:03 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Excellent...self humiliation and lovin' it.
I know...
...and he didn't mind either!
Old 04-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
You think Hooters has SIZE on the application? Isn't that illegal discrimination. I mean, who really cares what size shoes you wear?

Old 04-14-2007, 05:14 PM
BigAlsRK

Where have we failed??

Needing the contact info for a good convent in...oh I don't know...Siberia maybe

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0010 (Small).JPG (18.7 KB, 153 views)
Old 04-14-2007, 05:15 PM
8-Ball

Fantastic!!!!!

Gray.... I neeeeeeed the glllllaaaasssseeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!