Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > TV Shows
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Navy Doof

Streetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steakStreetbob probably grills a mean steak
The Prez had no control over the club. And his stepping down showed weakness and lack of leadership. What kind of Marine was he?

______
Joe
Old 05-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
Can't get it up here yet.
I love ya bro however, you Left yourself wide open this time !
Old 05-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold View Post
....My opinion is/was that any credibility that they might have had was shot in the foot with the airing of their dirty laundry.
Yep! Couldn't believe how much they opened themselves up to the world, even for a non 1% club.

Quote:
For being a young club (5 years old) the Prez had no control over the direction of his club and its members.

At least they may have gotten a new club house out of the deal...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetbob View Post
The Prez had no control over the club. And his stepping down showed weakness and lack of leadership. What kind of Marine was he?
You have to wonder how/why it got that far out of hand. I'm thinking in most other clubs (referring solely to non 1% clubs), had guys disrespected the Pres and the club the way a couple of them did, they'd have at least been 'called to the principals office' if not center punched or stripped of their colors completely.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post

Had guys disrespected the Pres and the club the way a couple of them did, they'd have at least been 'called to the principals office' if not center punched or stripped of their colors completely.
I'm thinking that in any real MC (1% or not), a sound a$$ whipping would have been the order of the day.

But, that's just me...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 05-10-2012, 10:53 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Did anyone else see it, and what are your opinions??
Believe it or not (since it's so rare that I even turn the TV on), I actually did see it. Or rather, I listened to it more than anything because I was busy polishing boots at the same time.

It was more documentary-style or narrative than I expected. I was expecting more of a reality show, like COPS or something. I still found it kinda interesting. I'll watch it again if I remember next week.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
I'm thinking that in any real MC (1% or not), a sound a$$ whipping would have been the order of the day.

But, that's just me...
There is that option as well. Guaranteed it would be the order of the day with a number of clubs. Gotta be tough to get respect from other clubs when you don't show respect to your own.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 09-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Just as soon as you thought they had all gone away:

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ksw...,5856595.story

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 09-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Great. What a loser!

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 09-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
If true, he's despicable.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Saw that on Aging Rebel the other day. His wife is a police officer no less.