Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Movie Reviews > Motorcycle Movies
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-24-2007, 12:35 AM
sOlo DoOf

Drifting Easy has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
Good movie. I enjoyed it. Have it on DVD and watch it often.
The clerk behind the desk right!

Old 12-24-2007, 12:36 AM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
He was a true Motorcycle Man.

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 12-24-2007, 01:29 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Easy View Post
The clerk behind the desk right!
You seem quite enamoured with the clerk. It's ok, you can tell us the truth.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:36 AM
Jams

The clerk is Vanessa Williams' brother

I recognized a lot of the roads and areas he was traveling in during the movie.

We saw it in the theater when it first came out and bought the DVD when it was released.. movie
Old 12-24-2007, 08:59 PM
sOlo DoOf

Drifting Easy has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
You seem quite enamoured with the clerk. It's ok, you can tell us the truth.

Old 05-24-2008, 04:07 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Burt was a century ahead of his time, converting side valves to OHV etc etc etc. His bikes are with family members in NZ according to some sites.
He is only now being fully recognised for what he was achieving apart from just going fast.
Great guy, Munroe is of course a good old Scottish name and made famous by the climber of the same name that any mountain over 3,000ft is called a Munroe.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 05-24-2008, 06:10 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Bought it...watched it...love it...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 08-23-2008, 08:19 PM
Blower of Fire
Double-D

trackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withtrackstar55 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
great flick,,,bought it on DVD the day it came out.

Long live Chief Illiniwek, I will miss you my friend. You have been nothing but honorable. You are another victim of political correcetness out of control.

http://www.chiefilliniwek.org/
Old 08-24-2008, 01:16 AM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
I just watched it again today....

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 02-19-2013, 04:55 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I finally got a copy, watched it this morning.

I enjoyed it tremendously.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:54 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
It was great being able to go to Bonneville after having seen the movie.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-19-2013, 10:15 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It really is a great movie.

I think I'll watch it again soon

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[