Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 08-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
10 minutes to 43

South Fulton, TN, just north of TN 22.

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen

Last edited by Redleg; 08-02-2014 at 11:14 PM.
Old 08-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
A few minutes more...

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 08-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

10 minutes to 43

Reward. Pulled Pork Tacos at Chad's Smokehouse, Dresden, TN.

Last edited by Redleg; 08-02-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Old 08-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Damn, those look good James.

Good Job too.

Kimber

Old 08-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

10 minutes to 43

Thanks Mike. The title is a reference to my last attempt. If I had ridden 10 minutes further up the road, I would have found the TN 43 (Primary) then the TN 43 (secondary). They're two different roads, BTW.

Old 08-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

And the tacos were good! The pork was cooked perfectly. If you're passing by Dresden, you might have to put French's BBQ in the Garmin, just changed names/owners not too long ago.

Old 08-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg View Post

Reward. Pulled Pork Tacos at Chad's Smokehouse, Dresden, TN.
That's what I had for dinner tonight. The bad news is that I had to make them myself.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 08-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
That's what I had for dinner tonight. The bad news is that I had to make them myself.

Would like to give your version a try one of these days.

Old 08-03-2014, 06:43 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Good jorb, dere. And I bet Dinero makes a mean pulled pork taco, too.

A question. Having ridden both as a Doof, do you get a lot more Chickie questions on the bierwagen? People expect to see stuffed animals on leadwings, and whatever stupid shit on Harleys, but I wonder if rubber chickens on bmwS generate more interest/incredulity²...

²incredulity applies only to the ramrodded and Kevlar® clad.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:09 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Haven't really noticed any difference in the number of questions/comments, but it seems to get a stronger reaction on this bike when it is noticed.