Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Gym
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Gym Put on your sweats and come on in.

Old 12-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Site Sponsor
Doof Member

JDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Awesome! I can't run 2.5 miles.

Route 412, Bethlehem. 412 = (4, 1+2=3) = 43
Old 12-08-2011, 08:59 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDsCycleWorks View Post
Awesome! I can't run 2.5 miles.
I can. Just not all at once.

Old 12-16-2011, 09:53 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Still going strong. Ran a 15 min mile and a half a few days ago. Working on the cardio piece before I get to the speed. Just about have my lungs and legs back. Just about time to start with intervals........

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:33 AM
really big member

Jonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Ok, so I'm not the best at posting here. I can't seem to do that to keep up with all of this. so I'll be posting from time to time and show my progress.

For starters, my comparison when I originally posted this....

Mile and a half run: a pathetic 18:12
Pushups: 42
Situps: a pathetic 9
waist measurement: a shocking 45"
Weight: 291

I can blame it on several different excuses, but it comes down to laziness and not exercising like I should be. Some changes I've made include portion sizes, no fast foods, making my own lunch including fruit as snacks and timing when I eat throughout the day. I've also been in the gym alot more than before, slowly building up to where I go just about every day.

Today I stepped on the scale before work. I'm down 9 pounds to 282. Tonight I ran my mile and a half in 16 minutes, and ran a total of 2.5 miles when I was done. I spend another 30 mins on the elliptical after each run.

Next week I'll start incorporating more weight training to get my strength back to where it was.

Thanks for the support, y'all. I'll keep posting progress from time to time.

Good Job, to move 280 pounds 1.5 miles in 15 minutes is outstanding. The before 42 Push ups, impressive.

JONAS

Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King
Old 01-01-2012, 09:33 PM
And along came SWeDE

BLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sock
Starting tomorrow im gonna work his ass off! Its me and you in the gym baby!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Old 01-01-2012, 09:46 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Will there be a vid of the a$$ working?

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 01-02-2012, 06:20 AM
And along came SWeDE

BLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
Y I think I can produce that

Old 01-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLoNDiE View Post
Starting tomorrow im gonna work his ass off! Its me and you in the gym baby!!!!!

some pictures of a stylish black outfit w/whip and mask, may be in order....

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 01-02-2012, 08:42 AM
really big member

Jonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I put a AP on my phone it's called RunKeeper(its free). I have a GPS watch but this beats it hands down. Plus I can listen to music while I run without ear pieces. You can set it so a voice lets you know your pace and distance. I have mine set for every five minutes and every mile.

I bought a nice hold for my phone that straps on your arm.

Then it down loads your work out to the website. Nice way to track you runs also tracks elavation.

Here is an example. I 'm not sure this will work.

http://runkeeper.com/user/KaylleJonas/activity/64406011

JONAS

Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King
Old 01-13-2012, 10:32 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
I put a AP on my phone it's called RunKeeper(its free). I have a GPS watch but this beats it hands down. Plus I can listen to music while I run without ear pieces. You can set it so a voice lets you know your pace and distance. I have mine set for every five minutes and every mile.

I bought a nice hold for my phone that straps on your arm.

Then it down loads your work out to the website. Nice way to track you runs also tracks elavation.

Here is an example. I 'm not sure this will work.

http://runkeeper.com/user/KaylleJonas/activity/64406011

My shoes have a spot dedicated to a small "bug" that I can put in it and it'll synch with my iphone to track distance and time. Just gotta get the piece to put in my shoe.

Been making great progress. Feel great, more energy that I've had in some time. I'm down about 15 pounds.

Been doing interval sprints twice a week, the other 3-4 days I get distance runs on the treadmill along with some elyptical time.

Had to see the doc for my lower back today. Also had him check out some pain in my lower, inner tibia area. After some poking (extremely painful) the ortho thinks I may have stress fractures. I go in a week and a half for a bone scan to see what's up. Once we figure that out, he'll check my back. I know what my back is, just worn out.

He says no running, I actually have no pain when running, it only hurts afterwards. It's not shin splints because I've had that before. Guess I'm relegated to the ellyptical now.......

Will keep posting as I make progress. I don't post every day because I feel that I don't get as much out of it.

Thanks y'all!

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:02 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Ran those bones into splinters, did you?

Hope everything checks out all right for you. It is no fair to work that hard to get somewhere then have to back off because of injury.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:48 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I knew exercise was evil
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-14-2012, 09:08 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
I'm down about 17 lbs since Maggie Valley..

No exercise, other than climbing around under bridges and not drinking hardly any adult beverages either.

Kimber

Old 01-14-2012, 10:57 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdRxb...e_gdata_player

®
Old 01-14-2012, 12:26 PM
along came Blondie......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
I'm down about 17 lbs since Maggie Valley..

No exercise, other than climbing around under bridges and not drinking hardly any adult beverages either.
Cutting back on adult beverages and fast food helps alot.