Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post

is this a Harley engine?
Now here is a Harley

Old 04-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by 475wildey View Post
No its a Briggs and Stratton

I see someone must have left the gate open again.

Old 05-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I'm not going to be able to ride with Ya'll unless you chain an anchor to your
bikes.

These twinkies are just too much for us obsolete EVO riders.

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 06-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Hangaround

Last Cigar Smoked: Blunt
scourge has failed to amuse us
'06 RK Custom 95

Just had my bike dyno'd.
2006 RK Custom
95"
SE Forged 9.6:1
Andrews 31g
.030 head gasket
Ness Big Sucker
Samson Rolled Thunder
Stock heads
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2006roadkingdynorun2.JPG (54.6 KB, 121 views)
Old 06-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Technical Member

HDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Man is that an old dyno and old dyno software....wow
Old 06-13-2008, 05:53 AM
Hangaround

Last Cigar Smoked: Blunt
scourge has failed to amuse us
quite possible, from talking with the guy he's been doing dyno and headwork for quite a few years. plus when I punched his phone number into my GPS his address and business name came up. That tells me he's been around for quite a few years.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:26 AM
Technical Member

HDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
quite possible, from talking with the guy he's been doing dyno and headwork for quite a few years. plus when I punched his phone number into my GPS his address and business name came up. That tells me he's been around for quite a few years.
Sorry for getting off track with your post...I just haven't seen the model 100 Dyno and the old Doss winPEP 4 program in at least ten years.

Your graph looks great...
Old 06-13-2008, 08:10 AM
Kenney

Kenneys Bagger

98" Kit
37G cams
9.7:1
Local guy "Street Port" heads
Oil spring
V&H True Duals w/ Ovals
20K miles and good so far. (wish me luck)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kens dyno.pdf (122.4 KB, 32 views)
Old 04-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
My new numbers.

Guess I ought so say what it is...LOL
'04 Road King Custom
Stock motor
Stage 1
K&N
Bub 7 slipons
Stock headers
PCIII (1st run is with Config map from FuelMoto)

Dyno.JPG

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015

Last edited by BigTOE; 04-02-2009 at 11:29 AM. Reason: I'm a doof
Old 04-02-2009, 10:43 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
And it's in SAE, too!
Praise be.

Stage I?

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
And it's in SAE, too!
Praise be.

Stage I?
Yes Sir. First thing I did...Stage 1, K&N and Bub 7's. Sounds gutt.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 04-02-2009, 11:09 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
This ain't the '04, I take it?

Old 04-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Double-D

Yeah, it is. Why? I got her a year ago with 2550 miles on her.
I edited the original post to add the particulars.

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015

Last edited by BigTOE; 04-02-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:39 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Interesting. Here's my '05 stage 1 for comparison. TTS, Low Cat, Doherty.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 04-03-2009, 05:44 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTOE View Post
Yeah, it is. Why? I got her a year ago with 2550 miles on her.
I edited the original post to add the particulars.
My deductive reasoning failing, as usual.