Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dealer (MoCo or Indy) Feedback If they are taking care of you, we want to know. If ya got screwed, we need to know.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Hahaha. My mojo is back. 80 mph and beyond

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (the most powerful phone known to man) using Tapatalk 4 Beta.
ha ...... yur right behind the Orange Crush !

Quote:
Did you guys run the Zints off?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (the most powerful phone known to man) using Tapatalk 4 Beta.
whut's a ZinT

Quote:
It was the compensator nut inside of my stator rotor. It was loose and was wearing the teeth out. Even made excess engine noise that I had gotten use to.

Replaced that and 80 feels just like 50. I damned near sold this bike after the dealer kept telling me it was normal over 20k. I have been walking through the BMW bike dealership on several occassions. Glad he found the issue. Cams and more chrome coming. Maybe not in that order. I love it again like when I first bought it.

Still pissed the dealer couldn't find. I replaced all 4 brackets in my fairing and front motor mount. Some coin! All for the same vibes.

$120 he fixed the problem. Dammit.

Rock, I'm HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 12-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
ha ...... yur right behind the Orange Crush !

whut's a ZinT

Rock, I'm HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Mikey. Last time I saw the Orange Crush it didn't like me too much.

Old 12-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Thanks Mikey. Last time I saw the Orange Crush it didn't like me too much.

ahhhhhh wth ..... small mechancial problem, long ago fixed ! 35K miles since then, NO PROBLEMS, runs like a scalded dawg !!! ... now you can just try to blow it up !! I haven't done it yet, maybe you can just don't miss a gear, it'll do everything you can hang with

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 12-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
It was fast. Every one thinks it's a dyna. But it's not

Old 12-12-2013, 11:19 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Did you guys run the Zints off?

Your nose all stopped up?
They're here.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Can't tell who is who on this app. It's colorblind

Old 12-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Don't know Smart Dave. Doof?

Smart Dave - The Wizard of Bethlehem formerly of JD's Cycle Works.

Sent from my new space age communicator.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 12-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Sweet. We could always use a good wizard.