Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Book Reviews
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Book Reviews Read a good one..or bad one. Tell us about it here.

Old 03-19-2015, 10:39 PM
I like my bacon battered

BenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Breaking the Code

This book came out late last year but I just now got around to buying it (iTunes, so I can't mail a physical book to whomever wants to read it).

The story is about the 20 year Pres of the HA Minnesota chapter, Pat Matter who was also the owner of Minneapolis Custom Cycle (MCC). The most interesting thing about the book, to me, was that one chapter was written by Matter and the next chapter was written by Chris Omodt - the officer who took him down. It was interesting to get the story from both sides of the fence in one book.

It was an easy read and fairly addictive. I finished it in 2 days. It's got some pictures of the folks mentioned in the book as well as some of Pat's custom choppers. The book itself covers roughly 40 years of history, before the HA chapter in Minnesota up through and the arrest, and after Pat gets out of jail. I found some online videos of interviews with Pat and Chris.

I'd give the book a solid B.

The book - http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Code-...aking+the+code

A video interview - http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story...-tell-all-book