Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Important Stuff > Gone But Not Forgotten
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Gone But Not Forgotten An area where we honor our members who have moved on to a place where it's always sunny and there aren't any tar snakes.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Fire46 (Scott Knauss) 11/13/65 - 6/20/09

"Scott Knauss, 43, of Bath, died Saturday, June 20, 2009, at Lehigh Valley Hospital Inpatient Hospice surrounded by his family. Born November 13, 1965 in Bethlehem he was the son of Dolores (Christ) and Theodore Knauss. He was married to Hollie (Pillsbury) Knauss.Scott graduated from Lehigh University with a masters degree in Educational Technology. He worked at Lehigh University for 23 years currently as the Director of Institutional Research. Scott was a member of East Allen Township Volunteer Fire Department for 22 years, where he previously served as Deputy Chief and currently as the Vice President and Treasurer. Scott was very enthusiastic about riding his motorcycle and was a member of the Elite Riding Group and the Red Knights. He was a member of Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church in Bath where he was a Eucharistic Minister. Scott loved spending time with his sons where he was involved with coaching in the Bath/East Allen Township Youth Club. Survivors: Scott will be lovingly remembered by his wife, Hollie of Bath; sons, Kyle and Kristopher Knauss at home; parents, Dolores and Theodore Knauss of Bethlehem; aunt and uncle, Mary Ann and Thomas Ofchus of Bethlehem and cousins, Denise Force of Bethlehem and Thomas Ofchus of Center Valley."

Fire46 earned his Doof membership along with his Delinquent status (making him a DD) participating in the "October 43rd" ride in 2006, along with swmnkdinthervr, vafatboy, EvelTwin(aka HD-LUX), darrell(aka Ironrdr), Baalz, Ms. Vicki and Scabbydoo. He was always up for a ride, as long as it didn't conflict with his time with his two boys, Kyle and Kristopher. On June 10, 2009 a few of us were honored to share Scott's last ride with him. He was a true friend, a great riding companion and one of our Doof Brothers. Now he rides with the Angels.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scott covered bridge.jpg (79.2 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg Scott turn-out.jpg (44.7 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg Scott's shaved head.jpg (254.3 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg 46 ride 4.jpg (88.1 KB, 155 views)

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-03-2009, 08:33 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
god bless him and his family, I wish that we had gotten to know each other better, but I was blessed to do that ride with him and its one that I will never forget, I see him in my mirror and in the other one is red..

RIP my friend. We will ride together again.........
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 08-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Prayers for his family and friends. May he rest in peace.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
I never had the opportunity to meet Scott, but I know from my other Brothers and Sisters here that he was a fine man ! I look forward to meeting him in the hereafter...

Rest In Peace Scott .....

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 08-28-2009, 05:14 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
May God watch over you and your family Scott......

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 04-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
BROTHER

I am forever grateful for the visit Scott and Scabby made to see me when I became ill.
It was a great day with lots of laughter, good food, a great ride, we saw an Eagle, talked each others ears off, laughed a hell of alot more shooting my potato BAZOOKA.
Ride free....Till we meet again my Brother