Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Specific Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specific Crap No, really, I'm sayin'.

Old 10-04-2017, 05:29 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Stockman View Post
I'm a Community Coffee person, and order mine in from Baton Rouge. I have difficulty with anything else.
I also really enjoy community coffee. I make it in my keurig though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginya View Post
I love my BUNN'S........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Iron View Post
The biggest flavor difference I've had in the coffee world is purchasing one of these recently. I woke up to the sound and smell of these things percolating through most of my childhood. And it struck me recently that coffee tasted fuller and richer back then. So I snagged one and it made a big difference. They perc at 190-195 deg. Much hotter water gets more oils extracted from the coffee and much more flavor. I will never use a drip machine again.
granny had one of these, even cheap coffee came out tasting great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
So when I buy and bring homey my 75 pod box of Peets Major Dickinson pods, at least a third of the pods have slack loose foil tops, resulting in stale coffee and while brewing the foil lifts and allows grounds to spill into the cup.

A few back and forth e-mails with Peets has resulted in them admitting the "Green Mountain" pods the coffee into the pods at the Green Mountain plant.

Seems to me that Green Mountain is not doing a great job of packaging someone else's product.

Peets say for me to contact Green Mountain to voice my issue. Too bad they were unable to include a e-mail link to them...

Gosh things were so much easier grinding the beans myself and brewing in a brewer.
You can still grind your own. Just buy the reusable filter. I have had the same issue as you with some of the k cups. Green mountain was the worst.

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:29 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
I have entertained the thought of traveling with a 6 cup cemex, but how to "boil" the water, and where could I keep those contraptions on the bike?
I have a Black & Decker Brew & Go which I can usually find room for somewhere on the bike. It brews into a travel mug (no hot plate.)

I have also been known to open those little circle individual coffee filter thingies, remove the nasty coffee and replace it with Peet's.

I've considered a French Press for the road. . .most hotel rooms have microwaves to heat the water. I haven't spent a lot of time looking for one and the clean up could be a little messy.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 10-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The draw back on the press would be one reason to not try.

The Brew & Go sounds great. Read the Amazon reviews and seems like the thing to have for traveling. That would strap on top of the roof rack easily.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 10-06-2017, 04:33 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
The draw back on the press would be one reason to not try.

The Brew & Go sounds great. Read the Amazon reviews and seems like the thing to have for traveling. That would strap on top of the roof rack easily.
I have a small leather roll bag that it fits in nicely along with all the cootermints. It will strap on top of my ride bag or on my back seat.

Old 10-06-2017, 10:22 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Speedway has tasty coffee.

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Old 10-07-2017, 05:05 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Pistolero DPH View Post
Speedway has tasty coffee.
One would actually have to get up, get dressed and ride to Speedway for morning coffee. How does one get dressed before coffee?

Old 10-07-2017, 08:31 AM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
One would actually have to get up, get dressed and ride to Speedway for morning coffee. How does one get dressed before coffee?

Ok. You’re allowed to just get up and ride to Speedway. We’ll worry about the rest after coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 10-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Only time I'll have a fancy cup of coffee is when mrs. o and I dine out. Nothing like sipping a cup of fresh ground dark roast when noshing on dessert.

On a daily basis, tho, coffee is just a vehicle for caffeine. As long as what's brewed doesn't taste and/or look like crankcase sludge, I'm good.

I don't need to get all frou-frou with coffee when 12 oz. is all that's required for me to get through the day.

But hey, I'm not sayin' that there'll never be a day when a fancy coffee cooker, a grinder and some tasty coffee beans find their way into my house.

That day ain't got here yet, tho.

Old 10-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
Aeropress, and an EZE Ceramic Burr Manual Coffee Grinder. The grinder fits in the Aeropress for easy packing on the bike.

Old 10-07-2017, 10:40 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
So many night gowns stuck in the crack of their butts... Please make your coffee at home

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 10-07-2017, 11:13 PM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
Might get you a discount. you're all cute n junk.

A. unknown

Quote:
Old 10-08-2017, 04:12 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
So many night gowns stuck in the crack of their butts... Please make your coffee at home
The mental picture! Arrrgghh! My eyes!

Quote:
Might get you a discount. you're all cute n junk.
Aw! Sweet cheeks!

Old 10-08-2017, 03:51 PM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
What's a "night gown"?????

A. unknown

Quote:
Old 10-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
What's a "night gown"?????
So glad you are unfamiliar.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Spyderman

fred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygienefred1369 seems to have excellent oral hygiene
what ever happened to the cowboy way .... brewing in a can over an open fire?
“We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: the only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield.”
—George Orwell, 1946

"The race may not always be to the swift nor the victory to the strong, but that's how you bet." - or - that's how the smart money bets...attributed to Damon Runyon