Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Foreign
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Foreign Japanese, Russian... hey, you asked...

Old 04-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
CB 750C

Update on the bucket of bolts that I brought home last summer. I'm tired of looking for the old thread of the buckets and bolts so the update is in this thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P4170011.jpg (74.0 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg P4170012.jpg (59.4 KB, 92 views)

Curt

Old 04-18-2015, 05:06 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Um, maybe it's the cup of whiskey I just finished, but it seems that something's missing

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 04-18-2015, 05:30 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Embrace the weld. I'm not framing you.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 04-18-2015, 05:35 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Where's the buckets?

Where's the bolts?
Old 04-18-2015, 06:16 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I bet that thing gets great mileage. Looks a bit uncomfortable though.

Sent from my iPad, probably while I'm pooping.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 04-18-2015, 06:46 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Was that the Bedrock limited edition model? Looks like a fun project!

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 04-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Back to basics.

Some people are just minimalists.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 04-19-2015, 08:54 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
I think their be a wee bit of vacuum leak/void

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 04-19-2015, 10:40 AM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
looks tough to steer, but whisper quiet.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 04-19-2015, 11:50 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Those tires may be the noisiest thing on that bike

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology
Old 04-19-2015, 07:15 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Full fronted nudity will not be tolerated here.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 04-19-2015, 07:36 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
I'm not nearly witty enough to keep up with the other kids... So, I'll just say have fun with that little beasty!!
There are a ton of the water buffalo CB's up here, always on the lookout for the evil CBX, but not to be... Although down the street I have spotted an old Yammy TT single thumper.

Dirk
Old 04-19-2015, 08:13 PM
Pompous Prick

Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
I'm not nearly witty enough to keep up with the other kids... So, I'll just say have fun with that little beasty!!
There are a ton of the water buffalo CB's up here, always on the lookout for the evil CBX, but not to be... Although down the street I have spotted an old Yammy TT single thumper.

Dirk
I secretly lust in my heart for a CBX.

Curt

Old 11-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Pompous Prick

More updates soon. Stay tuned.

Curt

Old 11-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk

Ich bin Sven Hoek.