Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > Ride Planner
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ride Planner Got a plan, put it here...

Old 02-12-2013, 08:42 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Already know about Feather River. Use to spend time around Lake Almanor as a kid.
How funny, I spent all my summers there growing up, probably there about the same time since we're close to the same age.

Had a cabin on Big Springs Rd. until 1974 then a house in the country club on Clifford drive right below the golf course.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 02-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
You will love, love, love Rt.50 in Colorado. There's about a 40 mile section of 2-lane that hugs a river in a valley. That's followed by a mountain range, then another long section of windy river. Hit the Million Dollar Highway, and 149 (I think, TOE might remember) for the 11,500 ascent over the Continental Divide.
What Russ said.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brstr1 View Post
If you miss moss you could swing through Orygun! Keep me posted, would love to hook up if you get this far west, or even close!
Bruce. No doubt, we'll be on the coast. Ziz zagging back and forth. Patti's family is around Seattle. My brother now lives in West Port, WA.
Scotts Mills, OR is a stop as well as riding some roads around there. Maybe we can ride out to Silver Falls SP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
You will love, love, love Rt.50 in Colorado. There's about a 40 mile section of 2-lane that hugs a river in a valley. That's followed by a mountain range, then another long section of windy river. Hit the Million Dollar Highway, and 149 (I think, TOE might remember) for the 11,500 ascent over the Continental Divide.

Get to Flagstaff (via 66 if possible), then take 180 to 64 to the Grand Canyon. Double back on 64 and take that to old 66. through Seligman to Kingman. See Laughlin for the hell of it.

Then cut south and ride the living hell out of 95 through Lake Havasu City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My name is Doug View Post
If you're in Fort Worth Mike and need to rest for a night or two you can stay with me. I have plenty of room and it would be good to see you all again.
Dougie Man, miss ya dude. We'd sure like to see you guys. Lots of other friends in the greater Dallas/Ft Worth area to see as well.

Oh, and

Kimber

Old 02-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
There's a beautiful 4 Lane highway that crosses North Alabama that just can't be missed...

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 02-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
How funny, I spent all my summers there growing up, probably there about the same time since we're close to the same age.

Had a cabin on Big Springs Rd. until 1974 then a house in the country club on Clifford drive right below the golf course.
Beautiful country. We usually dry camped on the road northwest out of town along the river and occasionally at the campground on the east end of the causway at the north end of the lake. We were there with a large group of friends from our archery club and other family members to fish for bullhead cats along the causway as well as bass. Our main purpose was carp shooting with the bows & fish arrows in the shallows at the north end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
There's a beautiful 4 Lane highway that crosses North Alabama that just can't be missed...

Kimber

Old 02-13-2013, 07:09 AM
B. F. a D. M.

Brstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBrstr1 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Get close and give me some fore warning and I can make most anything work! As you know, lots to see on the left coast! Looking forward to summer even more know!!!

Old 02-13-2013, 07:26 AM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk

I can't wait! So much to see so little time.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:50 AM
Sofaglide

Goldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Definitely would want to see you guys if you get out this way! Maybe a mass feeding for erbody' in the DFW area.

The original 2011

Raise my hand if you believe in telekinesis.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:53 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
If you decide to come through southern Indiana I think I know of a road or two.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:53 AM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwang View Post
Definitely would want to see you guys if you get out this way! Maybe a mass feeding for erbody' in the DFW area.
With everybody in that area, that's kind of what I was envisioning.

Kimber

Old 02-13-2013, 09:04 AM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwang View Post

Yes this...Despite the fact that it is flat there is some good riding in N TX as well.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 02-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish View Post
If you decide to come through southern Indiana I think I know of a road or two.

Kimber

Old 02-13-2013, 12:35 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Did I mention that the door is always open, and the beer is cold at the house...

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:30 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
long island still sucks that time of year.....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 02-13-2013, 03:37 PM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippsy View Post
long island still sucks that time of year.....

ATTENTION You heard it hear first...

New T shirt design.

wait for it.

Long Island Suck Season

January 1st - December 31st

Kimber