Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Tattoos, Piercings, Body Art
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
....it was much more fun with company. I enjoyed having my friends around to share the moment with me.
I wouldn't know about all that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
Would have been pretty boring sitting there for a couple hours with no one to laugh with.
Good thing Jody is interesting.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post

You took a sleeping pill, and slept through the whole thing?
Old 06-29-2009, 02:59 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
They all left after she started and I didn't faint and fall on the floor, denying them of a 'photo op'.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-29-2009, 02:59 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post

Good thing Jody is interesting.
I found the pic I snapped of you. It was on my phone instead of my camera. I'll post it tonight.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Doof Babe

SuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographic
Ed told me about all these tattoos... love the hog dragging the rubber chicken.. haha

I especially like the story behind the sea turtle. What's the screen name of the person who has that?
Old 11-26-2009, 08:27 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
that would be the old man of the sea

scabbydoo
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 11-26-2009, 11:49 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanMom View Post
....I especially like the story behind the sea turtle. What's the screen name of the person who has that?
That would by my sea turtle. Thanks for the comment on the reason behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
that would be the old man of the sea

scabbydoo
Bite me Mr. 'fellonmyass'...