Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 03-19-2016, 04:00 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Settertude View Post
I've been properly mocked not having the bike in the picture.
Might just as well wait for my lazy ass sponsor (who I haven't heard hide nor hair of) to witness the deed at this point.

Well, that road ain't far from your domicile.

Perhaps a little putt out that direction, with the goal of another pic, would be in order.

Just sayin'.......

Old 03-20-2016, 12:59 PM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Peterson Fermoy B10-'Ruins of Isengard'
Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
Well, that road ain't far from your domicile.

Perhaps a little putt out that direction, with the goal of another pic, would be in order.

Just sayin'.......

Yup--not far at all. A mere hop skip and a left turn.
Seems like, though (subject to oldtimer's disease) somewhere I read a patched member needs to be present to verify and otherwise offer proof.

"Well, I'll be a suck egg mule"
Old 03-20-2016, 01:03 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Settertude View Post
Yup--not far at all. A mere hop skip and a left turn.
Seems like, though (subject to oldtimer's disease) somewhere I read a patched member needs to be present to verify and otherwise offer proof.
It is preferred but sometimes it is almost impossible so your bike in the picture just has to suffice. Hell, Big Ted even had to fabricate his own sign.

You do what you gotta do.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 03-20-2016, 01:11 PM
gAZINTAs

Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
It is preferred but sometimes it is almost impossible so your bike in the picture just has to suffice. Hell, Big Ted even had to fabricate his own sign.

You do what you gotta do.
Thanks, Dinero.
I'll get 'er done.

Old 03-20-2016, 01:28 PM
gAZINTAs

Ha ha. Pretty tricky, huh?

Old 03-20-2016, 02:38 PM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
A defect to the dark side?
My job here is done before it started!!
(I'll still ride with ya'!)

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)
Old 03-20-2016, 03:24 PM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeBob View Post
A defect to the dark side?
My job here is done before it started!!
(I'll still ride with ya'!)
I look forward to it, Bob.

I really like the pirate patch and attitude.

Old 04-25-2016, 03:36 PM
gAZINTAs

A new picture with Fiona all 'trunked' out.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Visited the original Location KS 43 today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (44.1 KB, 71 views)

Old 06-13-2016, 03:52 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetoys View Post
Visited the original Location KS 43 today.
Outdamnstanding!

Old 08-29-2016, 08:57 AM
Practicing Wino

Last Cigar Smoked: Monte Cristo White
Mischief has failed to amuse us
Cover your eyes, ugly mug in this picture

Friday 8/26, on my way to meet some mischievous people for some riding in NH

'12 FLTRU <- I should nickname her 'The Slut' because I love riding her!!

Last edited by Mischief; 08-29-2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:09 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
Cover your eyes, ugly mug in this picture

A two-fer with a pull-up. Very nice.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 08-29-2016, 09:56 AM
the camera guy

Captain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sock
Captain 41 & Mischief.. Nothing good can come from this ride

Friday 8/26 me and Marc stopped for a 43 Pic on Long Island before heading out to NH
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (89.9 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by Captain 41; 08-29-2016 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Forgot the date
Old 08-29-2016, 02:44 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain 41 View Post
Friday 8/26 me and Marc stopped for a 43 Pic on Long Island before heading out to NH
Believe my Prospect has met the requirements and I would like to have the management call for the solemn vote.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-29-2016, 10:37 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Has he gone through the mockery tunnel yet? 🤔Settertude dude got a full dose! It's only fitting

BOB

Sent from Tapatalk whilst on the job

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology