Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > High Performance
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 09-08-2012, 03:25 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I found my 'round-towner...

Who wants to buy it for me?
Sent from my most awesome DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 09-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Very sharp.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Horny!! What does that sucka set one back? Or is that one of those "if you have to ask" type places......

Dirk
Old 09-08-2012, 05:39 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
There was no price on it.

Prices on everything else, though...

Quote:
Kudos!

Old 09-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Remove before flight.

152 Cu. In.

Kimber

Old 09-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks Ness-y.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 09-08-2012, 08:25 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Looks Ness-y.
inspired by victory?
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 09-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Yeah, lookit the tank.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 09-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Diesel Man - DFFD

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O War Ruination
GregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
It's got a lot going for it...the round heads and the old timey primary type cover.
Well...then there is the 152 inch under the tank.
Kinda puts my shorts in a twist.

How people survive without motorcycles is completely beyond me.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
-Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -John Adams

Old 09-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Northeastern Doofdom

silent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Looks Ness-y.
And that's not a good thing.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:17 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

I'm not a Ness-y fan...

But I love this bike!

I'm gonna need a second job with an embarrasing offer...
Quote:
Kudos!