Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 01-15-2008, 03:05 PM
Casaba

I think I farted but I won't know for sure till I go check

i'll update you all as soon as possible
Old 01-15-2008, 03:07 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
ergo, my lot in this misbegotten bucket of bolts...
"If it ain't broke, fix it until it is."

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:11 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
That would be Gordito... mine was hosed going in...
Old 01-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Casaba

IT'S OK FOLKS....it was just a fart, nothing more, nothing less
Old 01-15-2008, 03:27 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 01-15-2008, 03:29 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
ergo, my lot in this misbegotten bucket of bolts...

How does that saying go?

"Some people are like slinky's, they serve no purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs"

just sayin

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 01-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:

This has been my experience... its all serious when your scoot doesn't go, but once you get it fixed, cams/builds/SERTS/TQ/HP/Oil/Tires can get a bit tedious and then there is the more important part for me and that is riding and meeting you fine folks. This place is a mix for sure, but then so is the motorcycle experience.

I haven't had one question that wasn't answered here. Thanks to all for the diversity of your input...
I agree.

Besides, if you walked (and I mean literally walked) into your buddies garage with a problem, he'd do his damndest to help you get it fixed or figure out who could fix the problem for you.

Once the work has started, who stays serious? If you decide you can't do it, you STILL laugh and joke around.

Who the hell expects to STAY serious in a conversation with a group of people who call themselves Doofs anyway???

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 01-15-2008, 03:51 PM
GrayRider

Open a window quick! I smell Michelob Ultra farts!
Old 01-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
the most serious thing i listen to is my radio... sheesh life is short enough
never once have i seen any question go unanswered or anyone in need go unattended to here...

this place is better than real life!!!

just sayin
Old 01-15-2008, 03:54 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
That would be Gordito... mine was hosed going in...
Dammit!!

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 01-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
You are absolutely correct. I have advised all moderators to move all future bike related threads to "General Bike Discussions" as needed. We should have been doing this all along...apologies.

I bet this is just killing Mega. If something happens to me ES, its foul play. Unless the tire falls off, I do, do my own wrenching.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:19 PM
Big Double-D

bigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suckbigjailerman can happily embrace the suck
you got an alarm on your ride B?
Old 01-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post

Lots of times I don't go downstairs myself.
After being married for years, I guess there's no point.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjailerman View Post
you got an alarm on your ride B?
I live in WI. I feel perfectly safe, parking it at Fleet Farm.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
Berserker had it right.

Yes, now turn up your damn idle.