Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Clean & Sober
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
To those that need/want to post to this C/S board

I would like to know if there is enough interest in those that visit this board to request a password lock for viewing this single board. I am not seeing it as a request for a exclusive board, but for the purpose of keeping this part of life out of the public/non-affected eye.
It has been tough for me (in particular) to post anything here as it pertains to my reason to not drink, I feel the need to guard what I post to ensure a sense of anonymity. elsewhere on the forum, I just post freely, just to have a fun time of it. I know it doesn't lock it up tight from non-users, but I bet it would keep the focus where it belongs and with whom it belongs. whoever is charged with moderating this board can keep it on track.

Old 04-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good idea. My anonymity is not a problem for me, but I know it can be for some. It would be a generous and helpful thing to do.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 04-20-2008, 02:15 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I would never make a smart comment in this forum. I can also see having it locked. But how would you gain access to it? Would having to ask for permission discourage people? I am asking,not telling. I can see the reason for making it private, its a private matter.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:01 AM
Baalz

Never posted here I know to respect it.

Maybe just have it so its a members only forum. Only registered members can read.

Just consider that a fellow doof may have a potential problem and he may scan this forum as the first step.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:11 AM
Old married man

vindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographicvindex1963 is not in AOL's target demographic
I think whatever makes you comfortable. If needed make a password sub-forum as part of this forum. I wouldn't want to see a new person skip over it because it's password locked.
The C&S forum here doesn't see much activity so maybe you're onto something.

2004 Victory Vegas
2009 FLHTCU
Old 04-20-2008, 09:36 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
I'm comfy with either scenario...I'm very open about my sobriety but I can understand the need to keep your anonymity too...I'd certainly like to see more activity in here too, as vindex pointed out we see very little activity in here!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 04-20-2008, 09:39 AM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Yea.
Heres the deal.
My name is Randy and I am an alcoholic. I been clean and sober since October 2, 1995. If you are anybody you know is having trouble with alcohol or drugs, we in AA have found a way out. Feel free to PM me any time if you need to talk.
There is Hope.
--->

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Hand Wringer

"If we fail to enlarge and perfect our spiritual life through self-sacrifice and working with others, we will not survive the certain trials and low spots that lie ahead."
Big Book

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 04-20-2008, 10:43 PM
KTWillys

I dont use this thread very often.

If you feel the need for a password protected thread,, then by all means it should be done..

I cant even think of any reason for it not to happen.

Good luck,,,,,,, you all are the strong ones here...

Keep the Faith.......
Old 04-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
I'm cool with it either way
F
F
B
Old 04-20-2008, 11:55 PM
Jams

This forum has spiders crawling all over it on a daily basis and what a person writes here in confidence can be googled up with a simple search phrase.

Having personal challenges available through out the world wide web for anyone to read wouldn't be the best thing.

Lock it up like the family picture area if nothing else would be my vote.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:59 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post
This forum has spiders crawling all over it on a daily basis and what a person writes here in confidence can be googled up with a simple search phrase.

Having personal challenges available through out the world wide web for anyone to read wouldn't be the best thing.

Lock it up like the family picture area if nothing else would be my vote.
That seems reasonable. The family pics requie, you be registered??
Old 04-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Hand Wringer

If you are gonna make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs.
I would really enjoy talking about recovery in this forum. I would be willing to bet there might be someone reading this right now who thinks that recovery is out of reach.
If there is any response to this from my brothers and sisters in recovery, I will post a little topic everyday in the Clean & Sober Forum. If we start to talk openly about hope and happiness in sobriety, maybe we can give back what has been so freely given to us.
Maybe a little Service Work.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
I agree w/vin,swm and others like minded.

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 04-26-2008, 04:48 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Can this area be locked from the outside world and be open to the ,
masses on this site?