Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 01-28-2010, 02:25 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
We had a nice evening and it was great to see Doug...we may be seeing more of him in the near future!

Yours truly was there along with Wayne & wife, Greg & wife, a new guy (Moony?) and wife and the guest(s) of honor Doug & Lori.

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 01-28-2010, 02:27 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
We had a nice evening and it was great to see Doug...we may be seeing more of him in the near future!

Yours truly was there along with Wayne & wife, Greg & wife, a new guy (Moony?) and wife and the guest(s) of honor Doug & Lori.
A great time was had by all ,and the new guy was Tom ,from my old neighborhood ,he has rode with us before ,the green ultra EVO with the bright yellow full face helmet.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:29 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWHOUND View Post
A great time was had by all ,and the new guy was Tom ,from my old neighborhood ,he has rode with us before ,the green ultra EVO with the bright yellow full face helmet.
oops...why did I say Moonie(y) musta stuck in my head...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 01-28-2010, 02:58 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post

Glad you all had a good turn out!

Old 01-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

Old 01-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Sounds like a great time, sorry I missed it.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 01-28-2010, 05:59 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
did you have a birthday cake?
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-28-2010, 11:39 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Sounds like a great time, sorry I missed it.
What Scabby said. Sorry we missed it.....

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
It sure was great to see those who were in town and could make it. Was the best night of the week for me and Lori.

now for me coming out there in June it's now not going to happen. I'm staying in San Diego for another year and then hopefully off to the DFW area for my twilight tour so I can retire and stay right were we planned too retire anyway. My orders have been cut and hopefully it works out like I discussed with my monitor though he is leaving that job in May and the new guy might not care less what has been worked out already.

thanks again all and for those we missed we'll catch you the next time we're out that way!!!!

MNISD

aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz aka FIXER OF MIKE'S BIKE....PROVEN

05 Chopper Blue/Brilliant Silver Springer Classic
V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com
Old 01-31-2010, 12:37 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by My name is Doug View Post
It sure was great to see those who were in town and could make it. Was the best night of the week for me and Lori.

now for me coming out there in June it's now not going to happen. I'm staying in San Diego for another year and then hopefully off to the DFW area for my twilight tour so I can retire and stay right were we planned too retire anyway. My orders have been cut and hopefully it works out like I discussed with my monitor though he is leaving that job in May and the new guy might not care less what has been worked out already.

thanks again all and for those we missed we'll catch you the next time we're out that way!!!!

MNISD
We'll be looking forward to getting you here in Texas in a year or so! Lots of good folks up in the DFW area and you won't be too far from the Hill Country. We might make a Cloudrider out of you yet

Old 01-31-2010, 01:16 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
DFW isn't all that far from us!

Old 02-01-2010, 03:12 AM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
We'll be looking forward to getting you here in Texas in a year or so! Lots of good folks up in the DFW area and you won't be too far from the Hill Country. We might make a Cloudrider out of you yet
I hope it all works out. It'll be good to get stationed out there again except this time it'll be for good. This next year will be for saving up for the things we can now get since I won't have to move again.....ever!!! I do miss the area can can't wait assuming everything pans out the way we hope.

V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Old 02-01-2010, 03:14 AM
Double D

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
DFW isn't all that far from us!
heck DFW isn't far from anything. It puts me kinda half way between here and the northeast so it isn't much to just jump on the bike or in the car to visit either family. Then there is always you all out there. hope to see you all in a year or so.

V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring