Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 03-14-2016, 05:09 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Settertude View Post
He is a quick draw with Bike Bright and Mother's California Gold shine and detail--super nano high tech waxeroni.
You'll be on the road in minutes stylin'.

Does double duty as a dome polish. Spray and buff.
I don't need any dome polish just yet..

Should have the bike back together early April.. Maybe in time for Cheesesteaks.

Kimber

Old 03-14-2016, 05:41 PM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Peterson Fermoy B10-'Ruins of Isengard'
Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I think the thing to suggest at this point in time, although it may sound ungrateful or worse..." Isn't there someone closer to take up this sorry cause".

"Well, I'll be a suck egg mule"
Old 03-14-2016, 05:46 PM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
I never dun sponseered nun.
But, i'z willing.

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)
Old 03-14-2016, 05:56 PM
gAZINTAs

Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
To be clear...the doof cause is worthy. I'm well.....

Old 03-14-2016, 06:08 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Bob;

If your willing, I have no problem relinquishing the sponsorship to you.

Kimber

Old 03-14-2016, 06:43 PM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Bob;

If your willing, I have no problem relinquishing the sponsorship to you.

Is graciousness a doof characteristic?

Old 03-14-2016, 07:05 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

Uhhhh.....no.

Old 03-14-2016, 07:11 PM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
Uhhhh.....no.
Cool. That is a relief. I thought I fell in with a bad element.

Old 03-14-2016, 07:41 PM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
As Daniel said, NO. But mocking is encouraged.

Kimber

Old 03-14-2016, 07:57 PM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Mike is smarter than me. Maybe I should reconsider.

Ahhhh, what the hell!! If all I have to do is drag his ass to Rt. 43, try not to fuk up the picture, and tee him up for whatever mocking is to come his way, well...sign me up!

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)
Old 03-14-2016, 08:03 PM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeBob View Post
Mike is smarter than me. Maybe I should reconsider.

Ahhhh, what the hell!! If all I have to do is drag his ass to Rt. 43, try not to fuk up the picture, and tee him up for whatever mocking is to come his way, well...sign me up!
Thank you sir. I will doof my best.

Old 03-14-2016, 08:41 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Thank you sir. I will doof my best.
Really sad. I thought this one had potential.

Old 03-14-2016, 11:25 PM
Double-D

BigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milkBigTOE stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
Really awesome. I knew this one had mad potential.

Feeexed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2007
gaZinTa OF THE YEAR 2015
Old 03-15-2016, 05:42 AM
gAZINTAs

What happened? Has my doofness floundered before getting started?

Old 03-15-2016, 06:16 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Ohgoshno. You done good. Showed your potential by not choosing poorly.
Which is no mean feat, considering your avatar. No doubt caused by a brain lesion coincident to your debilitating tailbone injury.

YankeeBob be your sponsor then. You coulda done worse. YankeeBob has come far. Seems like only yesterday he was culling embedded links to this very site from my signature over at the ancestral manse...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.