Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 04-28-2013, 08:46 PM
Amazon Chaser

Last Cigar Smoked: I don't think they call it a cigar.. :)
BigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Hwy 43 NW Maryland today

Took a little 17hr ride on the Amtrak AutoTrain with my bike from Orlando up to Lorton Virginia. Got in to Lorton today about 8:30 and took off towards Wheeling WV.. Ran into some rain west of Hagerstown but not horrible. I have to be up here a week for a Management Certification course.. But low and behold look what was on my way!!! only downside is that it's a toll road once you cross into Pennsylvania. Oh well..

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 04-28-2013, 08:47 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good job.

I like exploring.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 04-28-2013, 08:50 PM
Doofus

Last Cigar Smoked: Cojimar Vanilla
LOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sock
Congrats. That is some beautiful country up there, would love to go back one day.

Old 04-30-2013, 07:34 PM
Amazon Chaser

BigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBigDawg is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Throwin a bone to the zINTS....

This is Ohio Hwy 7 in Bridgeport Ohio.. Whatever!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 04-30-2013, 07:37 PM
DD
Lowest of the Low - XLIII

Location: Northern Ohio... the grid paper of motorcycle riding
yolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suckyolkum can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg View Post
This is Ohio Hwy 7 in Bridgeport Ohio.. Whatever!

[IMG][/IMG]
good job
beautiful day for a ride. I got out for a bit today and it was perfect.

Old 05-31-2013, 09:50 AM
Amazon Chaser

Oklahoma 43

Just got home to Florida from a 16 day trip out to the Desert Southwest. We did 12 states in 16 days, 6,353 miles total. Missed the opportunity for two other Hwy 43 signs in Tx and in Louisiana.. But I got the Oklahoma one. This is at the entrance to Hwy 43 near Stringtown OK. We took it east toward the Kiamishi mountains and the Talimena Skyway!!

Old 05-31-2013, 10:00 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Well done Dawg!

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-31-2013, 10:52 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I've been there.

Good job.

Nice trip.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 05-31-2013, 11:53 AM
Smuckin' Fartass

Last Cigar Smoked: Olivia Nub Maduro
Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock
Nice goin'!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Old 05-31-2013, 12:38 PM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk

Old 05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
I've been there.

Good job.

Nice trip.
Ditto

I'm saving words again.

Kimber

Old 05-31-2013, 06:00 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Good job Dawg!

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 06-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Did you see our names on the back of that sign in Oklahoma?

Curt

Old 06-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Hell Razor

Fried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Highway 43 Ride Pic

The darkside was busy today. I started my 43 mile journey. Yep 43 miles from my house to this sign. Halfway there a truck pulls out and cuts me off. Can you guess what color that truck was? That's right!!! It was purple!!! A few miles later a dog runs out in front of me. I could swear I saw a flash of purple coming from the bushes it ran out of. I make it to my destination and get my picture. HAH!!! On my way home it starts pouring rain. Guess what color the clouds were. YES!!! PURPLE Trucks, dogs and rain. Those evil gAZINTas will stop at nothing to try to thwart my efforts. Even controlling the weather. Try as they might they were unable to stop me.

Fried Tater June 15, 2013

http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/alb...pictureid=1316

Old 06-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk

Congrats.

Kimber