Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 01-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=709645
I am now interested in going. Bruce Springsteen. I think this seperate event from Aerosmith at Miller Park, for HOG??
Old 01-22-2008, 10:44 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I just took the psche test......
I guess you'll be stayin' where you're at then...............

Just sayin'

Old 01-27-2008, 10:26 AM
really small member

JBH has failed to amuse us
Absolutely nothing! As for Texas I spent some time in El Paso, and in Waxahachie. As for New Mexico, I did a stint out at White Sands and Albuquerque. Just not on the Scoot.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:28 AM
really small member

Does a rental count? I'm just askn.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
If you ride a bike in the state it counts, IMO.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:32 AM
really small member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
He missed Alaska too, but now I want to know how he rode to Hawaii.
Oh, that is how I do this!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Excommunicated

Bruce Springstein tickets go on sale 4/5. $40, reasonable. But you need tickets for 105th. $65 a person. You get a flag, laminated, ticket, event guide, that you could just download of the internet probably, and leatherholder. What a bunch of B$.

I was thinking about going to 105th, cause I missed 100th. But $65 just to walk in the grounds. They should sell packages with all the crap, and then just a ticket. But I don't see anything about that. Talk about gouging.

I suppose when you look at the other acts $65 isn't so bad. But I just wanted to see BS.

Last edited by Berserker; 04-01-2008 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Riding over from Detroit area

Been absent awhile here... A friend and I are heading over to the 105th to arrive the 28th and depart the 31st. Taking the ferry from Ludington to Manitowoc the 0800 the 28th. For return, departing Manitowoc via 1315 ferry 31 Aug.

The ferry has food, bars, staterooms and sounds cool. Anyone thinking of the same thing will need to book soon, as it gets booked well in advance. Would be glad to meet up with any doofs before, along the way, or at the shindig.

Now... need a place to stay somewhere not too far from Milwaukee. Anyone know of any decent places within an easy ride that aren't $250+ per night?

Last edited by FXDRYDR; 04-14-2008 at 06:31 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Excommunicated

Depends what you want. I am familar with north of Milwaukee. Ozaukee county is smaller towns.

Super 8 is in Saukville, Baymount in Grafton, Plus Country Inn? in Port Washington. All right on I43. Also Best Western ? Holiday Inn Downtown Port Washington.

There are other motels closer too. The ones I listed are smaller towns. 25 miles norht of Milwaukee, about 30 minutes. Easy ride, if you go outside the commute.

I commute it every day, so 30 minutes doesn't bother me.

Let me know, if you need more details.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks B!

That's what I was looking for. Which would have a bar, a restaurant and be the most comfortable?
Old 04-15-2008, 02:19 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
If you stay in Port Washington, I think everything is pretty much within walking distance. Cool little town. Grafton is a nice small place too.

Old 04-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Double-D

Thanks.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Excommunicated

The one in downtown port would have more with in walk distance. Port Motel, for a fancy meal. Incrdible prime rib.

Grafton is opening a Milwaukee Ale House, and some other restraunt. About 1/2 mile from Baymount.

Super 8 is Saukville, is a 4-5 blocks from the bars.

Let me know. Have to get together.

I think both port motels have bars. The one on the highway is isolated.

I'd probably go with the one DT Port, Harbor Side is the name, either Best Westen or Holiday Inn.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:26 AM
Double-D

Terrific! I'll let you know which one we book and reserve a seat at the bar.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Excommunicated

Ordered ticket just now. Got the Bruce Springstein tickets too, which is why I really ordered the tickets. Otherwise would have waited. I thin $65 to get in is salty. Its not that much for Summerfest. But I want to see BS. When he comes here, normally at the arena, and your up in the nose bleed section. This is general admission, so probably won't even be able to see him.