Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doof Lore
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doof Lore The Beginning, The Wrench, Rites, and Rituals...

Old 02-23-2007, 03:22 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
I have the book. if anybody wants to jump line and read it before the pages turn brittle PM. I will send it to ya.

Great book by the way. I have alot of respect for the author. Was awarded the Silver Star in Vietnam.
oh sure you have the book, just like alot of us have a wrench....just not the "wrench".
Old 02-23-2007, 03:28 PM
really big member

Jonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
oh sure you have the book, just like alot of us have a wrench....just not the "wrench".
Hey, hey, Mine is even a hardback, autographed, special edition. Signed by all the Mongels and Billy Queen. Blessed by the Pope.

JONAS

Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King
Old 02-23-2007, 03:43 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
mabey that's so, but mine is the original book for the "order of the book"
Old 02-23-2007, 05:07 PM
8-Ball

I love this place....
Old 02-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I'd like to get on this list...

Fix the list if du or nvsteve wanted it... couldn't tell.

maybe an ongoing cut and paste list.

The last xx indicates who currently has it.

Apache36 xx
LTRoadglide xx
xkvator
Angle
8-Ball
I've read it, I could give you the cliff notes.

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 02-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Cliff's notes wouldn't Billy's notes be more appropriate

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 02-23-2007, 06:54 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
Hey, hey, Mine is even a hardback, autographed, special edition. Signed by all the Mongels and Billy Queen. Blessed by the Pope.
Cool, can I have it?
Old 02-23-2007, 07:08 PM
GrayRider

I read it when it first came out. Good book, but have some doubts about a couple of things.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:37 PM
really big member

Jonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJonas is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Cool, can I have it?
yes you can

JONAS

Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI

USMC 82-88
Semper Fi, PGRider
2004 Road King
Old 02-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I read it when it first came out. Good book, but have some doubts about a couple of things.
Makes you wonder if there wasn't a bit of "creative liberty" taken of the facts to sell the book...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 02-23-2007, 08:49 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
I've read it, I could give you the cliff notes.
Naw.... you keep 'em... just lend me the book...
Old 02-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Fireberry

I thought this a better read. I put them outside in the garage when I finished them. If anyone really does want to read them I will forward them on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angels-of-death-723225.jpg (41.9 KB, 22 views)
Old 02-27-2007, 02:43 PM
LTRoadglide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSE View Post
Another addition. I promise to wipe off any errant moose droppings!

Apache36 xx
LTRoadglide xx
xkvator
Angle
8-Ball
Cruzer
chnpostal
MOOSE

Book recieved - looking forward to it. X, I'll let you know when it's in the mail.

Thanks.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:31 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTRoadglide View Post
Book recieved - looking forward to it. X, I'll let you know when it's in the mail.

OK...that's about 3 hours...are you done, yet?

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 02-27-2007, 06:50 PM
breaker of tables

meanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
Makes you wonder if there wasn't a bit of "creative liberty" taken of the facts to sell the book...
Nah....that never happens.

Tags
under and alone, william queen