Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 02-09-2007, 10:45 PM
GrayRider

Lunch Conversation

I had to drag this one, from the past, over here....for the good of mankind.

GrayRider: Excuse me Miss, I have a question.

Waitress: Yes, sir?

GrayRider: Do you know if the chicken and boiled egg in my salad were related?

Waitress: Pardon me?

GrayRider: I was just wondering if the chicken might have been the egg's mother.

Waitress: Are you serious?

GrayRider: Why, yes. Your sign out front says this is a, "family" restaurant, and I'm curious if that means that you're family friendly or serve family members as entrees. The menu lists nutrional facts such as calories, grams of fat and carbs but no relational data. I want to avoid any sort of incestual culinary thing or anything.

Waitress: That's crazy!

GrayRider: I don't know, I read on the internet where a guy thinks that he might have eaten his Uncle Jerry in a very tasty condiment.

Waitress: Are you nuts?

GrayRider: Well, since the botched vasectomy, I might be considered half nuts.

Waitress: Hey! Is this some kind of hidden camera reality show?

GrayRider: No. I think Allen Funt passed some years ago.

Waitress: Are you from that mental institution down the street?

GrayRider: No, I'm originally from Kentucky. Why, have they asked for me?

Waitress: You didn't escape did you?

GrayRider: From where? Is this your first day?

Waitress: I'll get a manager!

Manager: Is there something wrong, sir?

GrayRider: I'm not sure, the waitress wanted to know if I'd escaped from a mental institution.

Manager: She did what?

GrayRider: I think she may be new.

Manager: I apologize, sir. Your lunch is free today.

GrayRider: Why, thank you. May I see a dessert menu?
Old 02-09-2007, 10:50 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk

Waitress: may I help you?
Doof: yes how much for a cup of coffee?
Waitress: $1.95 a cup Sir!
Doof:Well how much for a re-fill?
Waitress: Oh , re-fills are free!

Doof: then I'll take a re-fill please......................

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.

Last edited by dynageno; 02-09-2007 at 10:54 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Old 02-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have GOT to hang with you for a day.........................

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 02-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Fireberry

Some jokes and stories never get old.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:26 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
unfortunately Jeb, we story tellers do!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
good one Geno.................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 02-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
LOL.Like that post Gray.Good one.
F
F
B
Old 02-10-2007, 02:38 AM
twinV

if these are red x's i'm ROMBL
Old 02-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinV View Post
if these are red x's i'm ROMBL
now that there is funny I don't care who you are

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 03-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
I bet that every now and then, Gray looks up to find the AP 30-40 feet away and studiously not knowing him.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 03-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Casaba

yep....she had that look the other day

i'm just saying
Old 04-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
I can't wait to meet Gray in Colorado!

<and they say there's no such thing as a free lunch..... >

Old 04-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
The AP does not find Gray funny. She stares at him with a blank expression mostly.